We're considering relocating from NY to Palm City Florida. We have a 20 month old and a 3 month old so the schools are very impt to us. I heard the schools were very good in Martin County so that's why we're targeting Palm City. We want to buy a 4 bedroom home in a gated community. I am trying to figure out a budget and was wondering if anyone who has done this could give me a little guidance on how our our monthly expenses might change. How much should we expect electric to increase or decrease? Property taxes? I heard they were much much lower than NY. HOA fees...what does this include? Any help would be appreciated.
Relocating to Palm City Florida from NY
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Westin Portland Harborview or Residence Inn ... another downtown hotel?
- 2 Mequite NV, Where to Stay for One Night?
- 3 best area to stay in san diego
- 4 Vegas hotels for families
- 5 Alexandria, VA Marriott Residence Inn et al
- 6 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 7 Mystery of Death Valley's 'Sailing Stones' Solved | Moving Rocks
- 8 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 9 Scouting trip for possible move to SoCal -- advice on itin, please
- 10 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 11 East Coast trip including DC, New York and surrounding areas.
- 12 San Antonio Hotels
- 13 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 14 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 15 Do I need to buy tickets in advance for Chicago Art Institute?
- 16 Santa Barbara Itinerary Help Needed
- 17 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 18 Studio-size Apartments, Guest Houses for rent, Ojai and Ventura
- 19 A weekend in Boston area with Friends (including 2 teenagers)
- 20 Two airports to choose from?
- 21 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 22 Beaufort, NC or Wilmington, NC?
- 23 San Francisco - mid October
- 24 A few NYC questions about 9/11 memorial tours and more.
- 25 Key West Dry Tortugas