We're considering relocating from NY to Palm City Florida. We have a 20 month old and a 3 month old so the schools are very impt to us. I heard the schools were very good in Martin County so that's why we're targeting Palm City. We want to buy a 4 bedroom home in a gated community. I am trying to figure out a budget and was wondering if anyone who has done this could give me a little guidance on how our our monthly expenses might change. How much should we expect electric to increase or decrease? Property taxes? I heard they were much much lower than NY. HOA fees...what does this include? Any help would be appreciated.
Relocating to Palm City Florida from NY
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help w Utah National Parks Visit-Itinerary check
- 2 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 3 Hudson Valley vs Berkshires - weekend away
- 4 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 5 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 6 Itinerary for : Vegas - Zion - Bryce - Antelope - Grand Canyon
- 7 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 8 Fredericksburg to see the wildflowers and to sample the wine
- 9 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 10 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 11 Napa/Sonoma - Has anyone stayed at this House Rental in Glen Ellen?
- 12 Four days in DC
- 13 need cheap motel, kahului, one night, car rental
- 14 "Off the beaten path" road trip from Vail, CO
- 15 Driving from NYC to South Florida
- 16 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 17 UBER in NYC?
- 18 Best Fried Chicken in Charleston
- 19 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 20 One Night at Logan Airport
- 21 Staying in Oakland while visiting San Fran?
- 22 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 23 Between Clearwater and Anna Maria island
- 24 3 nights in Nashville
- 25 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii