My family and I (we have elementary-aged children) are relocating from New York City to Connecticut. We must live in commutable distance from New Haven. We are not interested in a bland cookie cutter existence. We like quaint, but also would not mind having a bookstore and some culture closeby. We are open to living in New Haven, but are concerned about the crime. Any suggestions? By the way we are resigned to the idea that racial and ethnic diversity will be difficult to come by if we want decent schools. Is that correct?
Relocating to New Haven area
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Northwest USA
- 2 Mother/Daughter Trip to NYC
- 3 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 4 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 5 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 6 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 7 Charlotte NC Lodging & Driving Question
- 8 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 9 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 10 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 11 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 12 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 13 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 14 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 15 Hotels Philly
- 16 What National Parks to visit in Mid-March
- 17 Gulf access or beach an hr or so north of Tampa?
- 18 Green Flea in NYC
- 19 Restaurants near Miami Airport
- 20 Orlando in March
- 21 New England September
- 22 Ackislander
- 23 Miami with a 2 yr old -- any activities?
- 24 Cross Country RV Trip
- 25 ski trip: utah or colorado