My family and I (we have elementary-aged children) are relocating from New York City to Connecticut. We must live in commutable distance from New Haven. We are not interested in a bland cookie cutter existence. We like quaint, but also would not mind having a bookstore and some culture closeby. We are open to living in New Haven, but are concerned about the crime. Any suggestions? By the way we are resigned to the idea that racial and ethnic diversity will be difficult to come by if we want decent schools. Is that correct?
Relocating to New Haven area
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 marco v treasure island
- 2 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 3 naples restuarant for anniversary
- 4 A month i USA - where to go and for how long?
- 5 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 6 Visiting Denver
- 7 San Diego parks and attractions
- 8 Just to clarify, Lodging in Yellowstone
- 9 Mokulele Airlines Voucher
- 10 Key West Dry Tortugas
- 11 Ziplines, Zorb, Pancakes, and Parrots
- 12 Itinerary for : Vegas - Zion - Bryce - Antelope - Grand Canyon
- 13 Denver Itinerary - 3 nights, 4 days
- 14 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 15 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 16 Backpacking in April
- 17 San Francisco this sunday - photo ops, places to go by car?
- 18 One day in Key West,should I take the plane to Dry Tortugas?
- 19 carousel bar nola
- 20 Philadelphia Mommy-Daughter (4-year old) Trip
- 21 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 22 After New Orleans, now where? ideas for 4 days to spare after N.O.?
- 23 Vegas-Show Recommendations
- 24 Big Sur?
- 25 NYC Theatre Seating Opinions: Waiting for Godot