My husband and I are seriously considering relocating to Kentucky from Wisconsin the latter part of this year.
We are considering Elizabethtown, Owensboro, and Hopkinsiville. Can anyone tell me about these cities? I own a dog Rescue that we will still continue to do in Kentucky as well.
We are looking for a smaller town that is easy to get around in, where cost of housing is reasonable, and where the residents are friendly.
I would greatly appreciate any comments anyone can provide.
Relocating to Kentucky?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 2 united and carry-ons
- 3 Palm Springs-Looking for Great Swimming Pool
- 4 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 5 Cape Cod in early April
- 6 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 7 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 8 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 9 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 10 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 11 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 12 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 13 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 14 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 15 Light hiking around Santa Barbara
- 16 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 17 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 18 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 19 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 20 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 21 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 22 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 23 Philadelphia
- 24 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 25 USA with a 3 year old