My husband and I are seriously considering relocating to Kentucky from Wisconsin the latter part of this year.
We are considering Elizabethtown, Owensboro, and Hopkinsiville. Can anyone tell me about these cities? I own a dog Rescue that we will still continue to do in Kentucky as well.
We are looking for a smaller town that is easy to get around in, where cost of housing is reasonable, and where the residents are friendly.
I would greatly appreciate any comments anyone can provide.
Relocating to Kentucky?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York City Restaurants
- 2 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 3 Brooklyn why?
- 4 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 5 WISCONSIN
- 6 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 7 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 8 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 9 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 10 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 11 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 12 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 13 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 14 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 15 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 16 Dining in D.C.
- 17 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 18 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 19 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 20 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 21 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 22 Colorado in the summer!
- 23 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 24 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 25 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?