My husband and I are seriously considering relocating to Kentucky from Wisconsin the latter part of this year.
We are considering Elizabethtown, Owensboro, and Hopkinsiville. Can anyone tell me about these cities? I own a dog Rescue that we will still continue to do in Kentucky as well.
We are looking for a smaller town that is easy to get around in, where cost of housing is reasonable, and where the residents are friendly.
I would greatly appreciate any comments anyone can provide.
Relocating to Kentucky?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Calf trip
- 2 Anyone there to help me!
- 3 Tipping advice
- 4 Trip to Jupiter, FL
- 5 los angeles restaurants
- 6 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 7 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 8 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 9 West Maui Restaurants
- 10 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 11 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 12 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 13 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 14 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 15 Napa/Sonoma hotel confusion...please help
- 16 Key West Hotel in January
- 17 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 18 New Orleans Trip Report - Dec. 2014
- 19 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 20 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 21 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 22 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 23 4 week family trip ideas
- 24 x mas
- 25 Trip to Niagara Falls