My husband and I are seriously considering relocating to Kentucky from Wisconsin the latter part of this year.
We are considering Elizabethtown, Owensboro, and Hopkinsiville. Can anyone tell me about these cities? I own a dog Rescue that we will still continue to do in Kentucky as well.
We are looking for a smaller town that is easy to get around in, where cost of housing is reasonable, and where the residents are friendly.
I would greatly appreciate any comments anyone can provide.
Relocating to Kentucky?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Colorado aspen updates
- 2 Yellowstone and Tetons in a Flash
- 3 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 4 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 5 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 6 Storing luggage in Manhattan for a few hours
- 7 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 8 Long Island Advice
- 9 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 10 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 11 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 12 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 13 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 14 Boston suggestions
- 15 California
- 16 Long Weekend Travel - Where to?
- 17 Tucson area flooding
- 18 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 19 Cabo cancelled, so where shall 14 of us go for childless long wknd??
- 20 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 21 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 22 lunch in Boulder CO TODAY!!
- 23 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 24 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 25 Winter/Spring Trip Ideas from Ohio