My husband and I are seriously considering relocating to Kentucky from Wisconsin the latter part of this year.
We are considering Elizabethtown, Owensboro, and Hopkinsiville. Can anyone tell me about these cities? I own a dog Rescue that we will still continue to do in Kentucky as well.
We are looking for a smaller town that is easy to get around in, where cost of housing is reasonable, and where the residents are friendly.
I would greatly appreciate any comments anyone can provide.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A week in Ohau - what to do?
- 2 Zion and Bryce... which to do first
- 3 How long to spend at Lassen Volcanic NP?
- 4 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 5 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 6 Help to plan winter vacation in Yellowstone
- 7 Pacific Drive RoadTrip during Thanks giving
- 8 Bedford Stuyvesant
- 9 Lodging recs for Mackinac Island
- 10 Traveling across USA via Greyhound
- 11 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 12 My Unexpected Stay at Embassy Suites at Philadelphia Airport
- 13 Coors Field Security for Zac Brown
- 14 Road Trip Along Lake Michigan
- 15 Itinerary help for Boston and Islands
- 16 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 17 Relocation help - move to cool climate
- 18 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 19 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 20 Boston Ideas
- 21 Papakolea Beach/Green Sand Beach - Big Island, Hawaii
- 22 Crab restaurants near Silver Springs MD
- 23 Hawaii Itinerary for Family with Teens
- 24 Anna Maria Island--is north end "too" quiet?
- 25 Lake Champlain, VT