My husband and I are seriously considering relocating to Kentucky from Wisconsin the latter part of this year.
We are considering Elizabethtown, Owensboro, and Hopkinsiville. Can anyone tell me about these cities? I own a dog Rescue that we will still continue to do in Kentucky as well.
We are looking for a smaller town that is easy to get around in, where cost of housing is reasonable, and where the residents are friendly.
I would greatly appreciate any comments anyone can provide.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Inexpensive family getaways
- 2 Discounted Rental Car?
- 3 Crested Butte lodging suggestions...summer
- 4 Restaurant recommendations...Chelsea Market, Korea Town
- 5 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 6 Portland-Seattle and lots more: Itinerary comments requested
- 7 Driving from central Florida to Napa CA
- 8 New Orleans/long weekend in September
- 9 Alaska cruise round trip from Seattle - need a passport?
- 10 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 11 Chicago, Illinois: Where to stay? Do you need a car?
- 12 Lodge at Torrey Pines or Hilton Torrey Pines?
- 13 Badlands, Yellowstone, Grand Teton, etc. 2016 trip - Need suggestions
- 14 San Francisco Itinerary help
- 15 Driving cross country tips
- 16 Help with first time
- 17 Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire in October
- 18 Atlanta Airport
- 19 Crowd levels in Pigeon Forge/Sevierville
- 20 New York City never gets Old! A long "Christmasy" weekend.
- 21 Cape Cod in September with toddler
- 22 Road Trip From IA to Niagara Falls
- 23 Thousand Islands - Must Dos
- 24 San Francisco to Monterey Bay Time?
- 25 Best Fly-fishing in July