My husband and I are seriously considering relocating to Kentucky from Wisconsin the latter part of this year.
We are considering Elizabethtown, Owensboro, and Hopkinsiville. Can anyone tell me about these cities? I own a dog Rescue that we will still continue to do in Kentucky as well.
We are looking for a smaller town that is easy to get around in, where cost of housing is reasonable, and where the residents are friendly.
I would greatly appreciate any comments anyone can provide.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Printer : CANON/Epson SET-UP CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT b*G
- 2 Rules of the NY Subway
- 3 vermont lake
- 4 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 5 How to do 3 days around North Cascades National Park?
- 6 Where to stay at Grand Wailea & Grand Hyatt
- 7 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 8 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 9 Seward without a car
- 10 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 11 Grand Canyon 10/17
- 12 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 13 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons Itinerary Help!
- 14 flagstaff
- 15 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 16 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 17 sugestions
- 18 Yellowstone/Grand Teton Camping Itinerary
- 19 Oregon Overnight south of Crater Lake
- 20 Moving to Tulsa, OK
- 21 Travel from Philadelphia to New York
- 22 Daughters/ mother 4/5 girl trip
- 23 Rolling Thunder on Sunday- how bad will traffic be?
- 24 Outlet Mall in New Orleans
- 25 Driving from FLL to Key West