My husband and I are seriously considering relocating to Kentucky from Wisconsin the latter part of this year.
We are considering Elizabethtown, Owensboro, and Hopkinsiville. Can anyone tell me about these cities? I own a dog Rescue that we will still continue to do in Kentucky as well.
We are looking for a smaller town that is easy to get around in, where cost of housing is reasonable, and where the residents are friendly.
I would greatly appreciate any comments anyone can provide.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 2 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 3 Nashville Never Been
- 4 Coffee in Boston?
- 5 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 6 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 7 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 8 New orleans recs for family
- 9 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 10 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 11 Later Winter around Mobile
- 12 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 13 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 14 2 days in Vermont, Green Mountain area
- 15 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 16 Uber boston
- 17 Florida keys trip
- 18 First Time to Maine - Itinerary Help!
- 19 Steamboat Springs, CO
- 20 My Colorado trip ?'s (June)
- 21 Florida beach vacation
- 22 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 23 Hawaii Help
- 24 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 25 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017