I might be relocating to Green Bay for a new postitioin. I'm coming from Tennessee. I know the cold and snow will take some time to get used to. Any advice or suggestions would be great.
Relocating to Green Bay Area
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Drive from Lake Winnipesaukee to Portland, ME.
- 2 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 3 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 4 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 5 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 6 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 7 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 8 Washington, DC to Boston
- 9 New Orleans Weekend
- 10 Phoenix restaurants
- 11 Washington, D.C. trip report...
- 12 San Diego Trip Report
- 13 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 14 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 15 rain in Kauai
- 16 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 17 Meredith or Wolfeboro
- 18 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 19 WISCONSIN
- 20 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 21 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 22 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 23 Driving into Manhattan route?
- 24 A few hours in Salt Lake City
- 25 Hotel in Santa Barbara