My husband, our two toddlers (3 &1) and myself are thinking about relocating to Florida. We are originally from North Dakota and are done done with the weather here. We will not be moving unless we have found jobs first, that being said; Right now we are working on doing research about what places are the best to raise our family. My husband is a CPA (auditor, accountant and economist) and I will soon be an Occupational Therapist. We are planning to move by the beginning of the next year. Our Oldest child will be close to 5 yrs old and starting kinder-garden. We are looking for a low(er) crime rate, healthy environment to raise a family, churches, a city (or town) big enough to have everything (or enough) that a bigger city would have, also low(er) illegal immigration if possible (not such a big deal) and good, very good schools. These are the places we are thinking of:
North Fort Myers
We looked at all the cities in Florida and these are the only ones we would consider. We now need to see which of these rank best and why. Financially we are good. So that is not a problem. We are also looking at being on the golf side as you can tell by the cities we have chosen. Any suggestions and help on these places would be so appreciate it!
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://helix6garciniareview.com/complete-metabolism-reviews/
- 2 California Coast Road-Trip Must-Sees
- 3 DC Cherry Blossoms 2017
- 4 Summer trip
- 5 Where to Stay in Philly in April?
- 6 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 7 NYC - 10 Nights - Itinerary Feedback
- 8 Help PLS Philli or Boston
- 9 Alaska Itinerary - Suggestions & Comments Please
- 10 How many states have you been to?
- 11 Family spring break destinations on the N.E. coast
- 12 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 13 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 14 Jersey shore town recommendation for July 4th weeekend
- 15 Where to stay in Glacier NP
- 16 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 17 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 18 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 19 San Diego to Vancouver in 14 Days
- 20 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 21 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
- 22 Florida keys trip
- 23 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 24 Route Planning for East USA
- 25 Italian Food, Palm Desert