My first relocation choice would be San Francisco, but it is too expensive for me, so I've narrowed it down to two of the more affordable cities: Seattle or Baltimore.
I've been to both cities but don't know what it's like to actually live there, so I'm looking for some input, pros and cons, etc.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip Report Part 2 (w/teens) - Zion, Bryce and Park City
- 2 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 3 Northern California Gardens.
- 4 Adventure Travel in Kenai Peninsula
- 5 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 6 Train from east cost to west coast
- 7 Trip Report Part 1 - Carmel/Monterey, Yosemite and Sequoia (w/teens)
- 8 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 9 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 10 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 11 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 12 Route 66
- 13 Uber from Baton Rouge to N.O. Airport
- 14 Savannah Itinerary Feedback Please
- 15 First time Colorado 1 week-itinerary help
- 16 Where to go for a long winter vacation in Florida, Panama City Beach??
- 17 Any nice condo's to stay in Seaside, Florida?
- 18 Long-Term parking options New Orleans Airport
- 19 Nome, AK to Serpentine Hot Springs in the Bering Land Bridge NP
- 20 Lava Bike & Hike Tour - Kalapana, Hawaii
- 21 Colorado itinerary
- 22 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 23 watching solar eclipse in Portland
- 24 Hawaii wedding
- 25 3wks in USA, flying in & out of LA, in Jan 2018
Relocating to either Seattle or Baltimore - What's it like to live there?