My first relocation choice would be San Francisco, but it is too expensive for me, so I've narrowed it down to two of the more affordable cities: Seattle or Baltimore.
I've been to both cities but don't know what it's like to actually live there, so I'm looking for some input, pros and cons, etc.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Anaheim - no car
- 2 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 3 Boston thru New Hampshire to Quebec City
- 4 Upcoming Alaska Trip
- 5 Broiled Chicken and Sour Milk Biscuits in Delaware?
- 6 Traveling through MO to Branson
- 7 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 8 Point of Entry wondering.. Help?
- 9 Considering a move to Raleigh or Charlotte
- 10 TKS Booth at 47th Street: Help for Return Customers
- 11 San Francisco to San Diego
- 12 Rental Car Orlando
- 13 Dinner in Anchorage
- 14 San Fran & Napa 5/20/2016 - 5/25/2016
- 15 Best City/Place to stopover between Seattle & San Francisco
- 16 Which Island for a 3 week base over Christmas New Year?
- 17 Best location for hotel in Annapolis
- 18 Nashville Public Transportation
- 19 Highlights of our return to Kauai
- 20 Hawaii - where?
- 21 Need advice for roadtrip from Chicago to Seattle
- 22 Arizona PHX car rental
- 23 Boston/Cape/ Back to Boston (Or Have we Made a Big Mistake?)
- 24 Shenandoah National park
- 25 Road Trip from San Francisco to San Diego in 7 days
Relocating to either Seattle or Baltimore - What's it like to live there?