My first relocation choice would be San Francisco, but it is too expensive for me, so I've narrowed it down to two of the more affordable cities: Seattle or Baltimore.
I've been to both cities but don't know what it's like to actually live there, so I'm looking for some input, pros and cons, etc.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 RESET : YAHOO ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 Tec*h SUPPORT CONTACT YAHOO MAIL24x7
- 2 Worthwhile in San Francisco
- 3 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 4 How to eat cheaply in NY
- 5 Visting a friend during layover
- 6 Chicago restaurants
- 7 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 8 Willamette Valley to PDX--what are the options?
- 9 Roadtrip from Chicago to Philadelphia
- 10 Newark long term parking
- 11 Yosemite vs. Yellowstone
- 12 Road trip advice needed please
- 13 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 14 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 15 Help plan my trip please
- 16 Hotel Choice Chicago: Loop or Magnificent Mile?
- 17 6 Days in California - Advice Needed for first timer!
- 18 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 19 florida gulf coast
- 20 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 21 Chicago: Hotel Monaco, Swissotel, Sofitel?
- 22 Maui, early August
- 23 Going to the sun road open
- 24 Family Trip advice please?!
- 25 Alaska trip itinerary
Relocating to either Seattle or Baltimore - What's it like to live there?