My first relocation choice would be San Francisco, but it is too expensive for me, so I've narrowed it down to two of the more affordable cities: Seattle or Baltimore.
I've been to both cities but don't know what it's like to actually live there, so I'm looking for some input, pros and cons, etc.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.wecareskincare.com/skin-opulent/
- 2 http://healthguidewebs.com/tact9000-led-tactical-flashlight/
- 3 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 4 http://helix6garciniareview.com/kamasutra-male-enhancement/
- 5 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 6 http://platinumcleanserinfo.com/cleara-bella/
- 7 Spring Break @ Big Bend
- 8 Hotel in Reno
- 9 Hwy 1/Big Sur Update
- 10 Visiting Glacier Nat'l Park with 18 mo old.
- 11 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 12 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 13 Oregon: Portland, Redwood NP, Crater Lake
- 14 Retiring to Tucson
- 15 Trinity Site, NM
- 16 Santa Fe Itineray
- 17 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 18 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 19 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 20 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 21 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 22 Charleston and/or Savannah in 4 days
- 23 North Carolina airports
- 24 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 25 Boston to Naples florida
Relocating to either Seattle or Baltimore - What's it like to live there?