My first relocation choice would be San Francisco, but it is too expensive for me, so I've narrowed it down to two of the more affordable cities: Seattle or Baltimore.
I've been to both cities but don't know what it's like to actually live there, so I'm looking for some input, pros and cons, etc.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving to Yellowstone,Grand Teton and Glacier from MN
- 2 Oahu November 2015 Trip Report
- 3 First Time to California
- 4 Road Trip from NJ TO SC
- 5 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 6 San Diego on New Year's Eve
- 7 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 8 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 9 Southern Utah - Need Hotel Reservations Last Week Of April?
- 10 car rentals in San Diego
- 11 California RV baby and child seats
- 12 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 13 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 14 Dependable Airport Hotel Shuttlebus
- 15 California & Arizona Itinerary
- 16 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 17 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 18 Suggestions for summer vacation near lake with dog
- 19 Angels Landing
- 20 First time visit to California
- 21 San Diego Family Reunion Planning
- 22 NY State Assembly Internship
- 23 East coast & Thanksgiving in Pennsylvania
- 24 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 25 How can the weather report be so wrong?
Relocating to either Seattle or Baltimore - What's it like to live there?