My first relocation choice would be San Francisco, but it is too expensive for me, so I've narrowed it down to two of the more affordable cities: Seattle or Baltimore.
I've been to both cities but don't know what it's like to actually live there, so I'm looking for some input, pros and cons, etc.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 fairfeld inn or Hampton inn
- 2 Vegas to Grand Canyon by car in a day
- 3 Flipkey may be worse the vrbo
- 4 Husband unable to walk long distances
- 5 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 6 Road Trippin' I-94, I-90, I-5, I-70, & I-80
- 7 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 8 Pacific Coast Highway 1st Timer
- 9 Tioga Rd closed May-Oct??
- 10 All you can eat lobster in vegas and caviar
- 11 Yosemite, Sequoia, Kings Canyon in June 2018
- 12 Inexpensive NYC Meals 2.0
- 13 GOOD EATING ON THE DRIVE BETWEEN FLORIDA AND THE NORTHEAST??
- 14 Hotel near Marlins Park
- 15 Two Seniors Visit NOLA, Cajuns and MS, Leave Wiser
- 16 limited mobility for Savannah
- 17 Easter Week in Key West April 2017
- 18 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 19 Northwest Passage
- 20 Travelling to Colorado for the First Time - What Should I See and Do?
- 21 Cleveland in 36 hours
- 22 17 DAYS - NATIONAL PARKS (LOOP FROM VEGAS)
- 23 Northwest Car Trip
- 24 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 25 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
Relocating to either Seattle or Baltimore - What's it like to live there?