My first relocation choice would be San Francisco, but it is too expensive for me, so I've narrowed it down to two of the more affordable cities: Seattle or Baltimore.
I've been to both cities but don't know what it's like to actually live there, so I'm looking for some input, pros and cons, etc.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 2 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 3 Driving Alaska
- 4 Border crossing
- 5 March in New Mexico
- 6 NYC Girls' Weekend Trip Report
- 7 Yellowstone Hikes questions
- 8 Flowers and Berries in Oregon
- 9 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 10 Back from the Big Easy
- 11 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 12 Cross country tips
- 13 Zion National Park Hikes and HOtels
- 14 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 15 Ideas for New York
- 16 Parka in PA during February?
- 17 Restaurants in the San Francisco area
- 18 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 19 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 20 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 21 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 22 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 23 Rental cars at Tampa cruiseport 3
- 24 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 25 CEO Dollar Rental Car
Relocating to either Seattle or Baltimore - What's it like to live there?