My first relocation choice would be San Francisco, but it is too expensive for me, so I've narrowed it down to two of the more affordable cities: Seattle or Baltimore.
I've been to both cities but don't know what it's like to actually live there, so I'm looking for some input, pros and cons, etc.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Keep checking those car rental rates
- 2 Florida - East Coast vs. Gulf Coast - opinion asap
- 3 Travel advice for travel from Portland to San Diego
- 4 Jimmy Carter teaches Sunday School in Plains, Georgia
- 5 Royal Kahana Maui
- 6 Trip Starting from New York
- 7 Mystic, Portland, Camden, Bar Harbor
- 8 Portland, Crater Lake and coast to LA
- 9 Need Help with Kauai Condo Choices
- 10 September Travel
- 11 July 4th fireworks in NYC
- 12 Parking in Boston
- 13 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 14 San Francisco to Seattle road trip
- 15 Day trip suggestions from Frankenmuth
- 16 Road trip out west
- 17 Best Brunswick Stew in Norfolk, Va
- 18 Need Northeast itinerary ASAP
- 19 Lake Chelan
- 20 Gabfest in Fredericksburg VA
- 21 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 22 1st trip to Colorado
- 23 Mystic CT
- 24 NJ to Sunset Beach, NC
- 25 Las vegas +21
Relocating to either Seattle or Baltimore - What's it like to live there?