My first relocation choice would be San Francisco, but it is too expensive for me, so I've narrowed it down to two of the more affordable cities: Seattle or Baltimore.
I've been to both cities but don't know what it's like to actually live there, so I'm looking for some input, pros and cons, etc.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 fort lauderdale
- 2 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 3 5 days in Colorado
- 4 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 5 Turning 30 in March. What shall I do?
- 6 Miami/Disney World/Bahamas Cruise w/6yo
- 7 First Trip to Texas -
- 8 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 9 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 10 Yellowstone or Yosemite in August?
- 11 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 12 Car Rentals....Is this even LEGAL?
- 13 Resort/Hotel near Port Canaveral
- 14 Southwest road trip
- 15 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 16 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 17 Grand Circle Road Trip
- 18 Beaches in Florida
- 19 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 20 Visit to the top of the Statue of Liberty
- 21 Downtown Chicago
- 22 2 Day Family Trip to Grand Canyon - RV or Lodge?
- 23 Safety Concerns
- 24 Lodging near Zion National Park
- 25 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
Relocating to either Seattle or Baltimore - What's it like to live there?