Can anyone help me? I'm relocating to Baton Rouge, LA and I need to know a little "personal" information about the city. Anyone have and experiences there or advice? Also, I need to know someone's thoughts about the areas surrounding LSU and Southern Universities in Baton Rouge. And, if anyone happens to be a registered nurse in that area, I would love to contact you via email for some other career related questions.
Relocating to Baton Rouge and need help
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cabo cancelled, so where shall 14 of us go for childless long wknd??
- 2 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 3 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 4 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 5 first time in AZ
- 6 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 7 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 8 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 9 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 10 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 11 4 week family trip ideas
- 12 Las Vegas to San Francisco in October - best route
- 13 Looking for Next Destination
- 14 Staying at holiday inn express midtown manhattan
- 15 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014
- 16 Dec / Jan in the USA- advice
- 17 Tucson area flooding
- 18 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 19 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 20 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 21 St. Simon, Georgia
- 22 Petoskey Fall Break?
- 23 Moving to New Jersey
- 24 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 25 Which Florida Key for one month stay with infant?