My family is relocating due to job change. We have lived in FL/GA for the past 20 years and never in the NE. We may live in CT or MA - will be driving to Boston and NYC for business frequently. Where would you suggest we live? We like a small town/rural feel, but will need to be somewhat near an interstate for travel. Any advice for this Southern girl would be greatly appreciated, I have NO idea of what to prepare for!
Relocating from Florida to New England
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What to do in Long Beach for a weekend?
- 2 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 3 USA with a 3 year old
- 4 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 5 San Diego parks and attractions
- 6 Budget friendly long beach California restaurants
- 7 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 8 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 9 Universal studios/Orlando
- 10 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 11 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 12 First family ski trip
- 13 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 14 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 15 Alaska
- 16 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 17 AUSTIN HOTEL
- 18 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 19 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 20 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 21 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 22 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 23 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 24 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 25 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's