I live in Maine. I have never traveled out west yet but am very interested. Due to the cost of living in Maine, my husband and I would like to retire in the next 5 years or so to another state. Warm, no snow and not Florida. I was thinking about Arizonia or New Mexico. Does anyone have any tips. I would like to buy a house in an area that has big lots with houses not being close to one another. My daughter and her family will relocate also. She is an RN and will need to seek employment so can not be to far from a hospital. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
- 1 Muir Woods from SF, then to Carmel - best plan?
- 2 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 3 When will the WTC musuem in NYC open?
- 4 Dulles Airport to Baltimore hotel
- 5 Kennebunkport Restaurants
- 6 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 7 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 8 Albuquerque to Denver
- 9 NYC
- 10 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 11 5 State memorial day round trip!
- 12 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 13 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 14 Whislter or Rocky Mountain?
- 15 Road trip New Jersey to Montana
- 16 Michigan Beaches
- 17 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 18 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 19 Can Foodies Overcome the Flu in Honolulu? A March 2013 Oahu TR...
- 20 coast drive from Seattle to San Francisco
- 21 Memorial day weekend drivable getaway from Jersey City, NJ
- 22 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 23 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 24 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 25 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone