I live in Maine. I have never traveled out west yet but am very interested. Due to the cost of living in Maine, my husband and I would like to retire in the next 5 years or so to another state. Warm, no snow and not Florida. I was thinking about Arizonia or New Mexico. Does anyone have any tips. I would like to buy a house in an area that has big lots with houses not being close to one another. My daughter and her family will relocate also. She is an RN and will need to seek employment so can not be to far from a hospital. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 LV-Zion-Bryce-GC trip: itenerary help
- 2 Dinner-Portland, OR-Favorites?
- 3 Great Girls' Weekend in NYC!
- 4 Trip Report - 4 Days in Olympic National Park
- 5 Convenient Accommodation suggestions
- 6 Connecticut trip 3rd week of September
- 7 rental car - Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 8 Recommendations for Moderately Priced Dining in Moab?
- 9 River Cafe
- 10 Exploring New Jersey and New York city
- 11 Turning right with red traffic light ?
- 12 S. Utah 10 day Circle-Itinery-Ist pass
- 13 San Francisco Transportation tips from Lombard Street!?
- 14 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 15 What are favorite small and large NYC restaurants?
- 16 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 17 We are going to Hawaii in October, have some questions:
- 18 Hawaii
- 19 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 20 3 days in Lake Travis area near Austin Texas
- 21 Predictions for peak leaf color in September?
- 22 Best place to spend NYE in LA with a young family
- 23 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 24 New Fire: Yosemite/Oakhurst
- 25 Highway 1 Roadtrip