Escaping the Memorial Day crowds here in Rehoboth for a few days - looking for a scenic trip from Brandywine Valley to Cape May (taking the ferry home) suggestions for neat small towns to drive through and what not to miss as far as good restaurants - not too fancy - just fresh salads etc.. Planning on Nemours and the Wyeth museum in Wilmington. Not an Atlantic City couple - just want to drive around to see where we might want to go back for a long weekend.
Rehoboth to Wilmington to Cape May - scenic route suggestions please
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New England road trip Oct. 8-14
- 2 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 3 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 4 My Book of Mormon review
- 5 Yosemite Lodging
- 6 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 7 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 8 Worst Restaurants in America
- 9 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 10 5 Day East Coast Road Trip
- 11 Colorado aspen updates
- 12 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 13 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 14 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 15 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 16 Arches National Park in a day
- 17 SFO International Airport
- 18 New Orleans with kids - advice and suggestions, please
- 19 Wells / Ogunquit ME Getaway Weekend
- 20 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 21 Chicago - Midway airport to downtown
- 22 Fall color yet?
- 23 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 24 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 25 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions