Having moved down to the DC area from Boston, I was looking for the closest beach areas that would feel like New England. Lewes has the charm of a coastal town and has a year round population. Rehoboth has great restaurants, fun stores, outlets if you care about that and the boardwalk (which I have grown to like). Parking in season is a nightmare but worth the effort!
Rehoboth is fun, Lewes is charming
View all United States activity »
- 1 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 2 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 3 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 4 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 5 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 6 Creating restaurant list for San Francisco - new ones??
- 7 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 8 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 9 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 10 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 11 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!
- 12 Warm and don't Drive
- 13 Train from Boston to Rockport?
- 14 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 15 Rockport, MA dining?
- 16 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 17 Princeville in January
- 18 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 19 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 20 Roads Open to Estes Park
- 21 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 22 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 23 RIP Judy Rogers
- 24 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 25 BASEBALL SPRING TRAINING-SCOTTSDALE