Having moved down to the DC area from Boston, I was looking for the closest beach areas that would feel like New England. Lewes has the charm of a coastal town and has a year round population. Rehoboth has great restaurants, fun stores, outlets if you care about that and the boardwalk (which I have grown to like). Parking in season is a nightmare but worth the effort!
Rehoboth is fun, Lewes is charming
- 1 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 2 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 3 Memphis Tours
- 4 Please critique our plan...
- 5 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 6 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 7 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 8 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 9 Gearhart Oregon
- 10 Seattle to coast to columbia River Gorge
- 11 J-ville airport ground transportation
- 12 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 13 California, Northern
- 14 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 15 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 16 Exciting historical sites in upstate NY
- 17 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 18 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 19 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 20 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 21 Seatlle, WA
- 22 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 23 What area to stay in for Memphis
- 24 What are the best activities in Key West?
- 25 Newport, RI Questions