Will be attending a wedding in Rehoboth Beach on Friday July 8, the Friday after 4th of July weekend. Wedding to be on the beach at Salero. Looking for good place to stay with 3 - 5 couples and was thinking of B&B or even renting a house (if I could not have to do Saturay to Saturday rental but could do just about 4 nights). Any recommendations?
Rehoboth Beach wedding - B&B's
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 2 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 3 5 Day Trip to New York in October
- 4 San Francisco vs. San Diego
- 5 Worst Restaurants in America
- 6 MA to FL on Thanksgiving Day
- 7 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 8 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 9 Question About Sealodge
- 10 Door County or New Glarus, Wis visit 4th weekend in Oct 2014?
- 11 Fairbanks Alaska
- 12 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 13 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 14 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 15 Yosemite Lodging
- 16 Colorado aspen updates
- 17 Museum of Arts and Design, NYC
- 18 Trip Report - Yellowstone & Grand Tetons National Parks - July 18-25, 2014
- 19 Kauai and Molokai or Kauai and Maui for 10 days?
- 20 Road Trip in January - New Orleans to Lexington
- 21 Getaway
- 22 New England Skiing
- 23 Driving from Las Vegas to Santa Fe - A few questions.
- 24 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 25 Temecula Winery Tours