Will be attending a wedding in Rehoboth Beach on Friday July 8, the Friday after 4th of July weekend. Wedding to be on the beach at Salero. Looking for good place to stay with 3 - 5 couples and was thinking of B&B or even renting a house (if I could not have to do Saturay to Saturday rental but could do just about 4 nights). Any recommendations?
Rehoboth Beach wedding - B&B's
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 2 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 3 Disney Hotel. Which should we book?
- 4 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 5 What National Parks to visit in Mid-March
- 6 Keith Haring Exhibit at the De Young, San Francisco
- 7 Gulf access or beach an hr or so north of Tampa?
- 8 Las Vegas to San Francisco - Kings Canyon or Sequoia National Park?
- 9 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 10 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 11 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 12 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 13 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 14 Cross Country RV Trip
- 15 Mt. Hood or Columbia Gorge for family reunion?
- 16 Hotels Philly
- 17 Restaurants near Miami Airport
- 18 How to get there from here..routing advice, North Rim to Moab
- 19 Car renting - Santa Cruz to Santa Barbara
- 20 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York
- 21 Cleveland Park or the West end for DC family spring break
- 22 Miami with a 2 yr old -- any activities?
- 23 California
- 24 San Francisco to LA or LA to San Francisco ?!?
- 25 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!