Will be attending a wedding in Rehoboth Beach on Friday July 8, the Friday after 4th of July weekend. Wedding to be on the beach at Salero. Looking for good place to stay with 3 - 5 couples and was thinking of B&B or even renting a house (if I could not have to do Saturay to Saturday rental but could do just about 4 nights). Any recommendations?
Rehoboth Beach wedding - B&B's
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Searching For The Rhythm Of Florida
- 2 New York City Restaurants
- 3 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 4 Boston/Fenway park
- 5 California self drive trip
- 6 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 7 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 8 Cabin Honeymoon Out West
- 9 Boutique Hotels - NYC
- 10 Dining Suggestions for the Baltimore/Annapolis Area?
- 11 Timeshare Nightmares
- 12 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 13 10 day trip to California
- 14 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall
- 15 Oregon, Washington, Amtrak
- 16 Drive along the Columbia River
- 17 Wine Country Picnic
- 18 DRIVING ACROSS COUNTRY EAST TO WEST MID MAY TO JUNE
- 19 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 20 Hawaii Trip. Paradise Lost (Or At Least Misplaced)
- 21 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route
- 22 Recommendations for four days in Las Vegas
- 23 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 24 Where to go in Maine?
- 25 Magnificient, Marvelous Montana!