I'm going to Rehoboth Beach for the first time in a couple of weeks. I would love some recommendations for some great restaurants, including seafood - even shack like places welcome. I would also love some recommendations for kid friendly fun, including a drive in movie theater if there is one - thanks!
Rehoboth Beach Restaurants and Activities?
View all United States activity »
- 1 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 2 Savanah Sojourn
- 3 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 4 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 5 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 6 One day in Washington DC
- 7 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 8 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 9 Special Chrstmas Tree
- 10 Staying at the Omni in downtown austin. Anywhere to park cheaper?
- 11 South Florida luxury hotels with a 5 year old
- 12 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 13 Wailea Maui Restaurants
- 14 RIP Judy Rogers
- 15 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 16 Road trip across the USA - looking for suggestions.
- 17 Boston area
- 18 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 19 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 20 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 21 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 22 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 23 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 24 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 25 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand