I'm going to Rehoboth Beach for the first time in a couple of weeks. I would love some recommendations for some great restaurants, including seafood - even shack like places welcome. I would also love some recommendations for kid friendly fun, including a drive in movie theater if there is one - thanks!
Rehoboth Beach Restaurants and Activities?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 itinerary help (starting niagra falls)
- 2 HOW TO WEAR: BIRKENSTOCK SANDALS FOR WOMEN
- 3 Romantic destination in the US
- 4 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 5 Cleveland to Chicago by train
- 6 14 day trip advice Spokane Wa to Glacier,Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise
- 7 First time to Hawaii (Maui)
- 8 Moving out of states from Florida
- 9 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 10 Best route to Lassen from Woodside?
- 11 family road trip
- 12 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 13 Alaska Trip Planning
- 14 Feedback on Idaho Itinerary
- 15 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 16 Charleston + Savannah in June
- 17 Getting from JFK to Midtown
- 18 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 19 NY Times magazine -- Walking New York.
- 20 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England
- 21 Recommended Air BnB Somewhere Between Columbus and Cleveland?
- 22 Need recommendations for a restaurant in Rochester, NY!
- 23 Suggestions for seeing sites when one person has difficulty walking?
- 24 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 25 Weddings. Vermont. Anybody know Pitcher Inn or Mad River Barn?