I'm going to Rehoboth Beach for the first time in a couple of weeks. I would love some recommendations for some great restaurants, including seafood - even shack like places welcome. I would also love some recommendations for kid friendly fun, including a drive in movie theater if there is one - thanks!
Rehoboth Beach Restaurants and Activities?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What's new on Maui?
- 2 Worst Restaurants in America
- 3 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 4 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 5 Jensen Beach - Vistana Beach Club
- 6 Broadway choices
- 7 MA to FL on Thanksgiving Day
- 8 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 9 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 10 Question About Sealodge
- 11 Yosemite Lodging
- 12 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 13 Colorado aspen updates
- 14 New England Skiing
- 15 4 week family trip ideas
- 16 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 17 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 18 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 19 Florida KeysL Big Pine Key or Tavernier
- 20 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 21 Fall week in Massachusetts
- 22 Seward, Coopers Landing, Homer
- 23 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 24 Tucson area flooding
- 25 Ground transportation Buffalo NY airport to Oakville, ON Canada?