Will be with a number of people in Rehoboth Beach the week after the 4th of July for a wedding and will be in town for about one week. Interested in knowing of eating establishments that others might recommend. Would be interested in hearing of restaurants such as Italian or general steak and seafood; but not necessarily the real high-end (like Morton's, Ruth Chris, etc.).
Rehoboth Beach - Places to Eat
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego Lodging help needed
- 2 Family friendly restaurants in Bodega Bay?
- 3 Drive Seattle to Las Vegas
- 4 Denver, Colorado, local's advice: Bistrot Vendome or other?
- 5 Oregon Wildfire Reports
- 6 Cape Cod trip report
- 7 car rental from denver airport and shuttle question
- 8 Driving Moab to Bryce Canyon
- 9 Road Trip SW
- 10 Convenient Accommodation suggestions
- 11 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 12 Yellowstone/Badlands trip, family of five, revised itinerary, June 2015
- 13 yk & family 4-day trip to Portland, Maine; July 2014
- 14 moving to florida
- 15 New Englandly: a Bit of Time in Massachusetts and Maine
- 16 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 17 Trip Report - Jersey Shore, Cherry Hill, Philly, back to the roots...
- 18 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas
- 19 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 20 Alaska Local Knowledge Request
- 21 A few SF recommendations/itinerary review
- 22 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 23 What a great weekend in Cooperstown (July 24-27)
- 24 Alaska Trip Report—10 days by car in July
- 25 Seafood