Will be with a number of people in Rehoboth Beach the week after the 4th of July for a wedding and will be in town for about one week. Interested in knowing of eating establishments that others might recommend. Would be interested in hearing of restaurants such as Italian or general steak and seafood; but not necessarily the real high-end (like Morton's, Ruth Chris, etc.).
Rehoboth Beach - Places to Eat
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 2 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 3 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 4 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 5 Mesa Verde
- 6 relocating travel
- 7 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 8 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 9 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 10 Seattle Hyatts
- 11 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 12 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 13 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 14 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 15 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 16 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 17 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 18 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 19 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 20 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 21 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 22 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL
- 23 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 24 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 25 ONP help