Will be with a number of people in Rehoboth Beach the week after the 4th of July for a wedding and will be in town for about one week. Interested in knowing of eating establishments that others might recommend. Would be interested in hearing of restaurants such as Italian or general steak and seafood; but not necessarily the real high-end (like Morton's, Ruth Chris, etc.).
Rehoboth Beach - Places to Eat
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 2 Whcih is the best fashion store chain
- 3 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 4 Beach holiday with baby
- 5 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 6 Chicago Information Need for a Possible Trip
- 7 Another Key West trip in the books!
- 8 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 9 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 10 What is the best place to spend in summers in Texas?
- 11 Italian cookies in Minneapolis area
- 12 Lodging between Edenton NC and Washington DC?
- 13 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 14 Quick NYC trip review: Girls Gone Wild Part Deux
- 15 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 16 Thoughts for two 14 yr old boys who enjoy NYC,Chicago/sneakers.
- 17 Salt Lake City
- 18 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 19 Boston Marathon spectator questions
- 20 Help planning vacation to Vancouver, Seattle & San Juan Islands
- 21 Savannah GA
- 22 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 23 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 24 Kennebunkport, Cape Cod or Martha's Vineyard
- 25 Seattle hotels