Will be with a number of people in Rehoboth Beach the week after the 4th of July for a wedding and will be in town for about one week. Interested in knowing of eating establishments that others might recommend. Would be interested in hearing of restaurants such as Italian or general steak and seafood; but not necessarily the real high-end (like Morton's, Ruth Chris, etc.).
Rehoboth Beach - Places to Eat
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A short stay in LA...Trip Report
- 2 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 3 Montana- what are must see places?
- 4 Glacier National Park 10 Days
- 5 Toddler in California but where to go?
- 6 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 7 Planning a Day Trip from Poughkeepsie (Returning by 6pm)
- 8 Los Angeles day trips
- 9 HELP WITH SONOMA AREA ITINERARY
- 10 Centrally located hotel in Philadelphia
- 11 Knock Off Shopping in NYC
- 12 Rental Services
- 13 Safety in New Orleans
- 14 Road to Hana
- 15 Vegas, Grand Canyon, Utah National Parks trip advice
- 16 Worth visiting NYC just on weekdays?
- 17 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 18 Where to eat in & around San Diego
- 19 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 20 Hawaii is still Hell
- 21 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 22 Help planning vacation to Vancouver, Seattle & San Juan Islands
- 23 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 24 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 25 Orlando parks advice