Will be with a number of people in Rehoboth Beach the week after the 4th of July for a wedding and will be in town for about one week. Interested in knowing of eating establishments that others might recommend. Would be interested in hearing of restaurants such as Italian or general steak and seafood; but not necessarily the real high-end (like Morton's, Ruth Chris, etc.).
Rehoboth Beach - Places to Eat
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 2 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 3 Road trips - CHI-ATL and MEM-NOLA - April/May 2014
- 4 USA trip
- 5 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 6 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 7 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 8 trains in Europe
- 9 Road to Hana and continuing on backside of Island
- 10 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 11 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 12 Shuttle Service from Newark
- 13 Cedar Point / Put In Bay
- 14 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 15 Washington DC in Spring?
- 16 5 Day East Coast Road Trip
- 17 Booked our NYC hotel (thanks!), would like restaurant recommendations!
- 18 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 19 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 20 NBA tickets??
- 21 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 22 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 23 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 24 Alaskan coast travel options
- 25 Timeshare Nightmares