Hi! Does anyone have any recommendations for a hotel that is within walking distance of the beach? I am headed out there next week for two weeknights...I'd prefer something around $150/night or less that is clean but doesn't have to be fancy. Thank you!
Rehoboth Beach hotels
- 1 Best Art Museum to visit for first time visitors to DC
- 2 Going to Dodge City, Kansas
- 3 Updates from Hanalei
- 4 Columbus food !
- 5 Hotels in New Orleans
- 6 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 7 Reasonably priced seafood/steak restaurant near the strip in Las Vegas?
- 8 A trip to east coast vs a trip to Hawaii
- 9 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 10 San Francisco - Exploratorium
- 11 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 12 Logan Express
- 13 One day in NYC
- 14 Cast Party at Birdland Monday nights
- 15 Great Beach's
- 16 Charleston, SC and Wild Dunes
- 17 National Parks?
- 18 Death Valley in November
- 19 Hotels in NYC 26th-29th August (2013)
- 20 Blue ridge parkway
- 21 Minnesota State Fair
- 22 Another apartment rental scam in NYC
- 23 Jackson Hole & Yellowstone
- 24 Best ice cream in Charleston
- 25 Fires in Colorado