Hi! Does anyone have any recommendations for a hotel that is within walking distance of the beach? I am headed out there next week for two weeknights...I'd prefer something around $150/night or less that is clean but doesn't have to be fancy. Thank you!
Rehoboth Beach hotels
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Bear Viewing in Alaska in early June... Any cost effective recommendations?
- 2 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 3 hotels near Denali
- 4 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 5 Glacier National Park 10 Days
- 6 Dessert with a view in Monterey?
- 7 Jersey Shore to NYC?
- 8 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 9 Prince of Wales or Many Glacier? WHY?
- 10 Lunch on the Turquoise Trail
- 11 Utah 2
- 12 September Long Weekend in SW Colorado
- 13 9 Day Itinerary in NOLA
- 14 Road Trip From Miami to New York, Ideas please!
- 15 Centrally located hotel in Philadelphia
- 16 Chicago - Girl Scout Itinerary
- 17 GTG in Los Angeles March 17 or 18
- 18 Family Beach Vacation in December
- 19 Where to stay in Boston and how to get to Stowe
- 20 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 21 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 22 Why you shouldn't hang your purse over the back of your chair in Boston
- 23 Sea world San Diego
- 24 Seattle in April
- 25 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?