We're getting married at the end of January in St. Pete Beach, and are looking for advice as to which restaurant we should book for our rehearsal dinner on 1.21.12. We need space for approx 50 people (wedding party + significant others, immediate family and out of town family). I've looked around but none of the places seem that great to me. If we really need to, we could go downtown but that is quite a drive for that many people so we'd really prefer to keep it on the island. We don't need anything super high end, but just classy, intimate and enjoyable. If anyone has suggestions it would help us out SO much if you could share since we live on the east coast of FL and have no idea of what to do! Thanks!
Rehersal dinner venues in St. Pete Beach, FL?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First family ski trip
- 2 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 3 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 4 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 5 Anchorage Sheraton Hotel and Spa
- 6 Visiting Denver
- 7 Visiting Denver
- 8 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 9 NYC theatre broadway
- 10 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 11 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 12 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 13 Louisville to Dallas, spring time, 10 days, teenagers
- 14 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 15 A day in Dallas
- 16 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 17 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 18 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 19 Door County Suggestions
- 20 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 21 February 2015 Florida getaway for couples
- 22 The island of Hawaii--half a trip report!!!
- 23 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 24 HELP WITH FALL TRIP PLAN!!
- 25 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?