We're getting married at the end of January in St. Pete Beach, and are looking for advice as to which restaurant we should book for our rehearsal dinner on 1.21.12. We need space for approx 50 people (wedding party + significant others, immediate family and out of town family). I've looked around but none of the places seem that great to me. If we really need to, we could go downtown but that is quite a drive for that many people so we'd really prefer to keep it on the island. We don't need anything super high end, but just classy, intimate and enjoyable. If anyone has suggestions it would help us out SO much if you could share since we live on the east coast of FL and have no idea of what to do! Thanks!
Rehersal dinner venues in St. Pete Beach, FL?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York city--best time to visit??
- 2 Which hotel - Washington Hilton OR Cambria Suites
- 3 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 4 Fun weekend in NYC, including a GTG
- 5 Hotel advice needed near Palo Alto
- 6 Naples-where to stay on the beach
- 7 Maui Luau?
- 8 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 9 American Honeymoon in March
- 10 Vegetarian Friendly BBQ - Fort Worth or San Antonio?
- 11 California & French Polynesia
- 12 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 13 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 14 General Utah planning questions
- 15 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 16 4 week family trip ideas
- 17 Boston area -- nature
- 18 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 19 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 20 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 21 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 22 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 23 SFO black friday traffic
- 24 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 25 best place for New Year's in the South?