We're getting married at the end of January in St. Pete Beach, and are looking for advice as to which restaurant we should book for our rehearsal dinner on 1.21.12. We need space for approx 50 people (wedding party + significant others, immediate family and out of town family). I've looked around but none of the places seem that great to me. If we really need to, we could go downtown but that is quite a drive for that many people so we'd really prefer to keep it on the island. We don't need anything super high end, but just classy, intimate and enjoyable. If anyone has suggestions it would help us out SO much if you could share since we live on the east coast of FL and have no idea of what to do! Thanks!
Rehersal dinner venues in St. Pete Beach, FL?
View all United States activity »
- 1 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 2 Vero Beach FL
- 3 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 4 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 5 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 6 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 7 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 8 Question about Boulder area
- 9 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 10 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 11 Christmas Holidays in Arizona
- 12 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 13 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 14 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 15 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 16 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 17 Sightseeing and restaurants in LA
- 18 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 19 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 20 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 21 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 22 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 23 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 24 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 25 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January