We're getting married at the end of January in St. Pete Beach, and are looking for advice as to which restaurant we should book for our rehearsal dinner on 1.21.12. We need space for approx 50 people (wedding party + significant others, immediate family and out of town family). I've looked around but none of the places seem that great to me. If we really need to, we could go downtown but that is quite a drive for that many people so we'd really prefer to keep it on the island. We don't need anything super high end, but just classy, intimate and enjoyable. If anyone has suggestions it would help us out SO much if you could share since we live on the east coast of FL and have no idea of what to do! Thanks!
Rehersal dinner venues in St. Pete Beach, FL?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 2 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 3 Kennebunkport and....?
- 4 Travel options from Washington DC to Williamsburg, Virginia
- 5 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 6 Wedding in Hawaii
- 7 Houseboat on Lake Powell
- 8 rain in Kauai
- 9 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 10 Alaska cruise and land
- 11 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 12 Alaska Itinerary/Suggestions
- 13 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 14 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 15 Where to go in Maine?
- 16 Jersey City Parking
- 17 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 18 Autumn stay on Cape Cod
- 19 SF to DR? WTH!
- 20 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 21 NYC Itinerary Help
- 22 WISCONSIN
- 23 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 24 Washington DC Self Planned Walking Tour
- 25 Baggage on United and Delta Flights