We are looking for a venue in the Southlake TX area for a wedding rehearsal dinner for 75 people. Open to steak, Italian, or Mexican. With many out of town guests, we would like to be with in a 5-10 minute drive of Southlake/Colleyville.
Rehearsal Dinner in Southlake, TX
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 2 DC - WW2 flyover
- 3 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 4 Suggestions for drive from Seattle to LA via Oregon Idaho and utah
- 5 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 6 Quick NYC trip review: Girls Gone Wild Part Deux
- 7 Chicago Information Need for a Possible Trip
- 8 Alaska restaurant prices
- 9 Priceline/HotWire Better Bidding Assistance
- 10 More Wine les Whine in Napa
- 11 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 12 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 13 Where to raise a family in Florida?
- 14 Boston Marathon spectator questions
- 15 Daytona Beach and ??
- 16 Cape Cod Beaches requiring foot sanitation.
- 17 Beach holiday with baby
- 18 Kennebunkport, Cape Cod or Martha's Vineyard
- 19 What is the best place to spend in summers in Texas?
- 20 Thoughts for two 14 yr old boys who enjoy NYC,Chicago/sneakers.
- 21 Whcih is the best fashion store chain
- 22 Renting a condo in Florida in January
- 23 Another Key West trip in the books!
- 24 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 25 Trip with grandson to Chicago and Michigan