I am interested in hearing from anyone who has stayed at the Registry Resort or could offer information regarding places to stay. This is our first time in Naples, we want a chance to look around for future vacations. Is this a good place to get around? How far is it from downtown Naples? Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Registry Resort - Naples, FL
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 2 NYC theatre broadway
- 3 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 4 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 5 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 6 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 7 First family ski trip
- 8 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 9 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 10 5 nights in/around Yellowstone w/ kids
- 11 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 12 Alaska
- 13 San Diego grocery stores
- 14 San Diego parks and attractions
- 15 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 16 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 17 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 18 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 19 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 20 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 21 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 22 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 23 Anchorage Sheraton Hotel and Spa
- 24 Visiting Denver
- 25 Visiting Denver