Is there any type of food, drinks, etc. that Oklahoma is known for?
My wife and I will be in the state soon and like to try food that is considered local.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.facts4supplement.com/alpha-rampage/
- 2 Airbnb and Santa Fe/Where to Stay
- 3 Staten Island, Statue of LIberty
- 4 911 Museum
- 5 Need advice for a 3 days trip to Sedona then Grand Canyon
- 6 hotel in NYC
- 7 5 Days near Denver
- 8 Washington - what should we see between Seattle and Cashmere?
- 9 Post-Alaska cruise ideas July, 2018
- 10 train from NYC to Philadelphia
- 11 Kaihalulu Beach/Red Sand Beach - Maui, Hawaii
- 12 yeah or nay grand canyon in dec/jan
- 13 Bar Harbor, Maine
- 14 Yosemite, Sequoia, Kings Canyon in June 2018
- 15 TSA Security Question
- 16 Utah too much crammed into 9 days, help please
- 17 3 day wine detour through the Willamette Valley
- 18 Crab restaurants near Silver Springs MD
- 19 Austin TX restaurants
- 20 Zion, Bryce, South/North Rim, Page
- 21 Denver to Mesa Verde National Park
- 22 Hotel in Austin
- 23 California: San Fran to San Diego
- 24 New York on the Super Cheap, May 2017
- 25 San Diego Marriott Coronado Island or Marriott Marquis downtown?