Is there any type of food, drinks, etc. that Oklahoma is known for?
My wife and I will be in the state soon and like to try food that is considered local.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Farewell from Ira
- 2 Long weekend in New Orleans
- 3 Oklahoma - Dallas - Houston - New Orleans - Orlando
- 4 Our explorations of the Hudson Valley & Catskills
- 5 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 6 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 7 Cape Cod - around Sandwich
- 8 Fun family adventures in/around Charleston?
- 9 Driving San Antonio to Galveston--how to avoid Houston
- 10 Historial/Culture-filled restaurants in Savannah, and Atlanta!
- 11 Need a corporate sedan in JFK
- 12 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 13 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 14 chicago to hibbing
- 15 The Manhattan Project - The Maitais Return To The Big Apple
- 16 Overnight tour from New York to see Washington, D.C.
- 17 Where to stay in Missoula?
- 18 2 months road trip out west - need one way renting mini RV
- 19 Recommendations for birthday Sunday brunch near but outside Boston
- 20 Pacific coast road trip
- 21 Springfield, Massachusetts and I-91 : Surprisingly Awesome
- 22 Restaurants in San Francisco and Napa/Sonoma Valley
- 23 Arlington Hotels
- 24 Cabin rental in march
- 25 Driving from south Florida to San Diego late September...where to stop?