Oh no! Our vacation to Ft. Myers is in two weeks and now I see that they are experiencing Red Tides. Dead fish on the beaches, hazardous to one's health. Does anyone know how long this lasts, if we're doomed to be in the pool?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 2 Driving Alaska
- 3 Border crossing
- 4 March in New Mexico
- 5 NYC Girls' Weekend Trip Report
- 6 Yellowstone Hikes questions
- 7 Flowers and Berries in Oregon
- 8 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 9 Back from the Big Easy
- 10 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 11 Cross country tips
- 12 Zion National Park Hikes and HOtels
- 13 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 14 Ideas for New York
- 15 Parka in PA during February?
- 16 Restaurants in the San Francisco area
- 17 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 18 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 19 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 20 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 21 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 22 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 23 Rental cars at Tampa cruiseport 3
- 24 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 25 CEO Dollar Rental Car