Oh no! Our vacation to Ft. Myers is in two weeks and now I see that they are experiencing Red Tides. Dead fish on the beaches, hazardous to one's health. Does anyone know how long this lasts, if we're doomed to be in the pool?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 BUY High Top Quality Counter-feit money us dollar , Euro /skype:hfr.jan .
- 2 From Newark to Manhattan
- 3 You think the Rainbow Room is worth a visit?
- 4 Commuting to New Jersey from Manhattan
- 5 San Diego - Del vs. Loews Coronado Bay
- 6 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 7 Hotels Houston
- 8 Mini Honeymoon in Philadelphia
- 9 Looking for REPUTABLE travel insurance in US
- 10 Palm Springs, CA trip advice
- 11 Yellowstone/GTNP trip booked! Now need tour advice please.
- 12 1st trip to DC - for 2 nights
- 13 once in a lifetime
- 14 Long Weekend in Denver
- 15 Carrie's apartment in NY
- 16 Big Island: Mauna Kea with kids?
- 17 Monument Valley
- 18 Sedona lodging
- 19 Northern California 13-day Itinerary
- 20 Tioga Pass
- 21 Birthday vacation ideas
- 22 48 Hours in NYC
- 23 Where to visit out east
- 24 Orlando to Vermont
- 25 Page AZ to Kanab UT