Oh no! Our vacation to Ft. Myers is in two weeks and now I see that they are experiencing Red Tides. Dead fish on the beaches, hazardous to one's health. Does anyone know how long this lasts, if we're doomed to be in the pool?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Arrive in style with the best Limo in Dallas
- 2 Hawaii - where?
- 3 http://www.healtheverplus.com/vita-luminance/
- 4 http://www.beaudermaskincare.com/megadrox-reviews/
- 5 DarkStorm Nutrition - Enhance Muscle Glycogen Storage
- 6 Makers be man or woman that
- 7 involving its working, on
- 8 Medical Billing Services
- 9 Rental Car Orlando
- 10 http://www.topwellnesspro.com/megadrox/
- 11 http://testosteronesboosterweb.com/testadrox-reviews/
- 12 MORE INFO.>>>>> http://testosteronesboosterweb.com/testadrox-reviews/
- 13 stuck in my own scalp
- 14 http://www.seremolynbuy.com/garcinia-slim-extreme-reviews/
- 15 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 16 Short trip to San Francisco - report and comment
- 17 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 18 San Francisco to San Diego
- 19 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 20 Vacation Ideas With A 2 years old)?
- 21 24 days out west
- 22 Pacific Northwest
- 23 New Orleans Streetcars
- 24 Parking in NYC staying at Hotel in Times Squar.. Nervous..e
- 25 Things to do in NYC