We will be in GNP 6/22 - 6/29 staying at Many Glacier Hotel. We will have a rental car. My question to those who have done this before is: Is is preferable to take a red bus tour of GTTS and Logan pass, etc.? or should we drive ourselves? I hate to have husband drive and miss some of the scenery---and was all ready to make a reservation on a red bus---but have read different opinions on this. The red bus tour out of Many Glacier is very long---6 - 8 hrs. Somebody commented that driving yourself in glacier is very easy-----but might we miss the commentary and info that we would hear on a tour? I value your opinions---make most of my plans based on your experiences.
red bus tour vs. driving yourself in GNP
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Don't Forget to Enjoy the Free Offers in United States
- 2 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 3 Boston in winter?
- 4 Best route home from page, az to ny?
- 5 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 6 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 7 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 8 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 9 charlotte
- 10 New York City in April
- 11 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 12 Long Beach - alternative lodging to Queen Mary but close by
- 13 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 14 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 15 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 16 san fran sightseeing
- 17 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 18 Need beach location for summer family reunion.
- 19 Help?! I-40 or I-20 across Southeast US this week? (Construction delays?)
- 20 Baytown, Texas
- 21 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 22 Moving from VA to CT
- 23 New Orleans pictures
- 24 Colonial williamsburg Lodge at Christmas
- 25 Boston Trip to BU from Chicago (and reply to advice)