My hubby and I from California are taking my niece on a college tour trip in Michigan from July 21-31. We will be in Grand Rapids near a weekend and because we are unable to visit colleges on a weekend we will be taking a break for some fun! Any suggestions for beach- hiking within two hours driving of Grand Rapids. Our stop after the weekend is Kalamazoo. A small village on the Lake or hiking in a state park would be fine.
Recreation- beach or hiking near Grand Rapids?
- 1 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 2 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 3 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 4 Florida to Yellowstone to Mt. Rushmore-Sept 2013
- 5 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 6 A Visit to Charleston
- 7 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!
- 8 Best Marriott Hotels in Hawai?
- 9 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 10 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 11 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 12 D.C. in a day
- 13 San FRancisco Apt Location - Comments, pls
- 14 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 15 Stay between San Francisco and Redwoods?
- 16 How similar are the San Juan Islands and the Tofino area of B.C.?
- 17 Oregon & Washington: What are we missing, as we're big fans already?
- 18 Pine or Deckers as a place to meet (Lost Creek Wilderness)
- 19 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 20 DC with Kids Trip Report
- 21 Using public transit in San Diego
- 22 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 23 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 24 Erie Canal - Finger Lakes Region - Day Trip?
- 25 Wisconsin Dells with teenagers