Planning a solo road trip in May starting from Cleveland, Tn (90 mi south of Knoxville) to Oakville, Canada. Considering routes I-75 to Knoxville, I-81 to Wyethville, Va, I-77 to Charleston, WVa, I-79 to Erie, Pa and on to Oakville, Canada---stopping for the night somewhere in the area between Clarksburg and Morgantown, WVa. This won't be a sightseeing trip but I would like a decent place to spend the night for less than $100. Also, do you think this route is the best one? Thanks in advance!
Recommended hotel on I-79 between Clarksburg-Morgantown, WVa area?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Door County Suggestions
- 2 First family ski trip
- 3 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 4 Visiting Denver
- 5 New Hampshire Itinerary
- 6 Summer trip in New England (15 days)
- 7 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 8 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 9 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 10 NYC theatre broadway
- 11 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 12 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 13 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 14 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 15 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 16 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 17 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 18 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 19 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 20 Visiting Denver
- 21 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 22 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 23 Alternatives to Disney in Florida
- 24 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 25 Denver in a half day