Planning a solo road trip in May starting from Cleveland, Tn (90 mi south of Knoxville) to Oakville, Canada. Considering routes I-75 to Knoxville, I-81 to Wyethville, Va, I-77 to Charleston, WVa, I-79 to Erie, Pa and on to Oakville, Canada---stopping for the night somewhere in the area between Clarksburg and Morgantown, WVa. This won't be a sightseeing trip but I would like a decent place to spend the night for less than $100. Also, do you think this route is the best one? Thanks in advance!
Recommended hotel on I-79 between Clarksburg-Morgantown, WVa area?
- 1 First-Time Hawaii Advice
- 2 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 3 How to plan San Diego trip
- 4 IMPORTANT! Hawaii Ocean Safety Tips!
- 5 Washington Wineries
- 6 Airport luggage tamparing
- 7 California, Northern
- 8 GROCERY STORES MAUI, HAWAII
- 9 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 10 Visitor ocean awareness Kauai/statewide
- 11 Maui. . .where to stay for local feel
- 12 Best museums and botanical gardens in the Hawaiian Islands?
- 13 Maui Rain Forest Hike vs Haleakala Crater Hike vs Downhill Bike Ride
- 14 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 15 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 16 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 17 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 18 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 19 Using public transit in San Diego
- 20 10 day anniversary trip to Oregon Coast
- 21 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 22 Back to the Lovely City!!
- 23 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 24 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 25 Exciting historical sites in upstate NY