I am planning to stay 7 nights with hubby from 27/11 this year but am struggling to find hotels in my budget in manhattan, even in Paris I was able to find something decent for $180per night but this city seems outrageously expensive!
we want to be centtrally located as we only have 7 days and want to be able to get to most of the sights within 20 minutes by subway and go out for dinner at night and not have to spend 30 minutes getting home at night.
any suggestions for reasonably priced hotels around this period? i heard some hotels release specials around thanksgiving.
thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://newhealthsupplement.com/muscle-xtx/
- 2 Seattle Area Trip Help
- 3 Hotels in San Diego
- 4 Florida itinerary- your thought please
- 5 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 6 Southampton to JFK drive time and car service
- 7 3 week road trip South Carolina and Georgia
- 8 hiking in RMNP - Clothing Layers in August
- 9 Hawaii - What 2 Islands? Maui, HI or Honolulu
- 10 Help with first road trip - southeast us in January?
- 11 Go NY Tour bus accident - 15 hurt
- 12 Cape cod, Vermont and Newyork
- 13 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 14 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 15 Rhode Island Beach Vacation?
- 16 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 17 Oregon road trip
- 18 US Open Tennis
- 19 Girl's trip to San Francisco
- 20 Dad & 15 year old daughter in NYC
- 21 Monterey peninsula traffic Labor Day weekend.
- 22 conflicting restaurant reports
- 23 Itinerary Help Bryce and Zion
- 24 South Seattle to Sacrememto via San Fran! Help!
- 25 MOAB NP