I am planning to stay 7 nights with hubby from 27/11 this year but am struggling to find hotels in my budget in manhattan, even in Paris I was able to find something decent for $180per night but this city seems outrageously expensive!
we want to be centtrally located as we only have 7 days and want to be able to get to most of the sights within 20 minutes by subway and go out for dinner at night and not have to spend 30 minutes getting home at night.
any suggestions for reasonably priced hotels around this period? i heard some hotels release specials around thanksgiving.
thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 2 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 3 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 4 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 5 Ideas for New York
- 6 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 7 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 8 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 9 IAH to HOU Questions
- 10 Road Trip from Washington DC to Asheville NC
- 11 Honeymoon Trip to California
- 12 No Spam this morning!!
- 13 Jazzfest side trips
- 14 17' uhaul from seattle wa to San Antonio Texas
- 15 75th Anniversary of Pearl Harbor Attack Events
- 16 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 17 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 18 San Francisco transit options
- 19 Road Trip From Central PA TO CA (LA, California)
- 20 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 21 Pittsburgh to Richmond - Possible Routes?
- 22 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 23 East Nashville or Hillsboro Village
- 24 Great OR beach house locations?
- 25 San Francisco food suggestions?