I am planning to stay 7 nights with hubby from 27/11 this year but am struggling to find hotels in my budget in manhattan, even in Paris I was able to find something decent for $180per night but this city seems outrageously expensive!
we want to be centtrally located as we only have 7 days and want to be able to get to most of the sights within 20 minutes by subway and go out for dinner at night and not have to spend 30 minutes getting home at night.
any suggestions for reasonably priced hotels around this period? i heard some hotels release specials around thanksgiving.
thanks for your help!
recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 The traveling guitar -- help it travel the world!
- 2 Tipping advice
- 3 USA New York City: First-time Visitors
- 4 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 5 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 6 Transportation from Newark airport to Secaucus
- 7 Wilmington, NC to Raleigh - Anything interesting to see in between?
- 8 charleston during Christmas Week
- 9 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 10 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 11 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 12 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 13 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 14 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 15 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 16 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 17 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 18 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 19 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 20 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 21 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 22 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 23 Key West Hotel in January
- 24 los angeles restaurants
- 25 West Maui Restaurants