I am planning to stay 7 nights with hubby from 27/11 this year but am struggling to find hotels in my budget in manhattan, even in Paris I was able to find something decent for $180per night but this city seems outrageously expensive!
we want to be centtrally located as we only have 7 days and want to be able to get to most of the sights within 20 minutes by subway and go out for dinner at night and not have to spend 30 minutes getting home at night.
any suggestions for reasonably priced hotels around this period? i heard some hotels release specials around thanksgiving.
thanks for your help!
recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 4 week family trip ideas
- 2 Accommodations in Floriday keys
- 3 Washington DC in Spring?
- 4 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 5 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 6 Broadway this week
- 7 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 8 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 9 Booked our NYC hotel (thanks!), would like restaurant recommendations!
- 10 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 11 New York, New York...
- 12 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 13 Shuttle Service from Newark
- 14 trains in Europe
- 15 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 16 Road trips - CHI-ATL and MEM-NOLA - April/May 2014
- 17 USA trip
- 18 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 19 Road to Hana and continuing on backside of Island
- 20 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 21 Cedar Point / Put In Bay
- 22 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 23 5 Day East Coast Road Trip
- 24 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 25 Packer game hotel on the bus line.