I am planning to stay 7 nights with hubby from 27/11 this year but am struggling to find hotels in my budget in manhattan, even in Paris I was able to find something decent for $180per night but this city seems outrageously expensive!
we want to be centtrally located as we only have 7 days and want to be able to get to most of the sights within 20 minutes by subway and go out for dinner at night and not have to spend 30 minutes getting home at night.
any suggestions for reasonably priced hotels around this period? i heard some hotels release specials around thanksgiving.
thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://scamhealthfacts.com/collagenix-skin/
- 2 Cardinals vs Cowboys Pro Football Hall of Fame
- 3 Hawaii Itinerary for Family with Teens
- 4 Boston Ideas
- 5 Traveling across USA via Greyhound
- 6 Anna Maria Island--is north end "too" quiet?
- 7 Papakolea Beach/Green Sand Beach - Big Island, Hawaii
- 8 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 9 Coors Field Security for Zac Brown
- 10 Bedford Stuyvesant
- 11 Withdrawing cash to buy a car
- 12 Road Trip Along Lake Michigan
- 13 Road trip from San Francisco to San Diego
- 14 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 15 Boulder, CO vs Denver, CO
- 16 Week motorcycle ride
- 17 Crab restaurants near Silver Springs MD
- 18 Crested Butte so expensive
- 19 South Point/Ka Lae - Southern Most Point of the USA
- 20 Itinerary help for Boston and Islands
- 21 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 22 Flower Piano
- 23 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 24 Maine weather and temps
- 25 Road Trip Itinerary Help