I am planning to stay 7 nights with hubby from 27/11 this year but am struggling to find hotels in my budget in manhattan, even in Paris I was able to find something decent for $180per night but this city seems outrageously expensive!
we want to be centtrally located as we only have 7 days and want to be able to get to most of the sights within 20 minutes by subway and go out for dinner at night and not have to spend 30 minutes getting home at night.
any suggestions for reasonably priced hotels around this period? i heard some hotels release specials around thanksgiving.
thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chicago Cab
- 2 Getting to Oneonta or Delhi, NY
- 3 The campaign Panaxcea was formed
- 4 http://vitalieskincaretry.com/firmacare-cream/
- 5 http://bettercoloncleansingguide.com/rexburn-and-maxgain/
- 6 http://yoursbetterhealthsolutions.com/testorx/
- 7 My blood pressure should have shot through
- 8 Tips For Dumping Under Eye Bags
- 9 Crazy Mass Review - Enables fast and efficient fat Reduction
- 10 Sedona to Vegas
- 11 Broadway show tickets
- 12 Restaurants in DC
- 13 Hawk's
- 14 4th of July in Chicago
- 15 Oahu hotels
- 16 A stop between St Louis and Little Rock
- 17 Who offers multi-island guided birding trips in Hawaii?
- 18 Driving from Carmel to Incline Village on Wednesday
- 19 New York City to New Orleans Itinerary
- 20 GRAND CIRCLE 1 week RV/Campervan
- 21 pulling a tent trailer in utah
- 22 Bryce Canyon Astronomy Festival
- 23 Travel from Boise, Idaho to Grand Canyon
- 24 Yellowstone and...what park would you do?
- 25 Is the California Zephyr really a once in a life time experience?