I am planning to stay 7 nights with hubby from 27/11 this year but am struggling to find hotels in my budget in manhattan, even in Paris I was able to find something decent for $180per night but this city seems outrageously expensive!
we want to be centtrally located as we only have 7 days and want to be able to get to most of the sights within 20 minutes by subway and go out for dinner at night and not have to spend 30 minutes getting home at night.
any suggestions for reasonably priced hotels around this period? i heard some hotels release specials around thanksgiving.
thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Wilmington DE questions
- 2 Best options for viewing, learning about lava flows on Big Island?
- 3 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 4 Road Trip Travel Advice - 2 Days or 3?
- 5 Planning our Move
- 6 Need tips for 14 day alaska trip Please help!
- 7 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 8 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 9 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 10 Sperry chalet destroyed by fire
- 11 Overnight stay along Newburyport/Rockport train line
- 12 Best Marriott options NYC using Marriott points
- 13 9 day family New England Trip October - Advice
- 14 Hotel advise Chicago
- 15 Maui and Kauai
- 16 Santa Fe and Taos in November
- 17 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 18 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 19 Good gift for my father who loves to travel
- 20 affordable SF hotels convenient to art museums
- 21 Trip to Cali
- 22 NYC Hotel Decision
- 23 NFL tickets
- 24 Grand Canyon Rim to Rim
- 25 JFK to Manhattan via AirTrain/LIRR