I am planning to stay 7 nights with hubby from 27/11 this year but am struggling to find hotels in my budget in manhattan, even in Paris I was able to find something decent for $180per night but this city seems outrageously expensive!
we want to be centtrally located as we only have 7 days and want to be able to get to most of the sights within 20 minutes by subway and go out for dinner at night and not have to spend 30 minutes getting home at night.
any suggestions for reasonably priced hotels around this period? i heard some hotels release specials around thanksgiving.
thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trail Ridge Road Will be Closed This Weekend
- 2 Daughters/ mother 4/5 girl trip
- 3 Rolling Thunder on Sunday- how bad will traffic be?
- 4 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 5 sugestions
- 6 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 7 Maui experts..too late to plan August-Sept. visit???
- 8 Yellowstone/Grand Teton Camping Itinerary
- 9 Rules of the NY Subway
- 10 Big Sur Help!!
- 11 CT to ABQ-favorite routes?
- 12 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 13 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 14 Travel from Philadelphia to New York
- 15 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 16 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 17 Road trip from arizona to seattle.
- 18 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 19 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 20 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 21 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 22 Drive from Chicago to Yellowstone and back
- 23 Montana, Wyoming ideas including beartooth highway and little big hotn
- 24 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 25 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...