I am planning to stay 7 nights with hubby from 27/11 this year but am struggling to find hotels in my budget in manhattan, even in Paris I was able to find something decent for $180per night but this city seems outrageously expensive!
we want to be centtrally located as we only have 7 days and want to be able to get to most of the sights within 20 minutes by subway and go out for dinner at night and not have to spend 30 minutes getting home at night.
any suggestions for reasonably priced hotels around this period? i heard some hotels release specials around thanksgiving.
thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Sky Harbor to Tucson shuttle
- 2 Philly Itinerary Help
- 3 Limo LGA to Sayville: Which Company?
- 4 Costco Travel
- 5 Road Trip Florida to Maine
- 6 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 7 D.C. UNION STATION SIGHT SEEING
- 8 How to spend a few days in mid June near Oakland
- 9 Little Bighorn, beartooth, Yellowstone, Tetons, Jackson hole, Cody
- 10 Big Island Hawaii car rental
- 11 Route 81: RI to Orlando
- 12 USA family tour
- 13 Country Walkers
- 14 Kailua-kona 1892 monument
- 15 Quick trip to Poughkeepsie area
- 16 BWI to Gaylord National Harbor
- 17 Driving Hwy 12 from Missoula Mr ro Walla Walla WA
- 18 Sacramento Hotel
- 19 Road trip Missoula mt. to walla walla WA
- 20 4 days road trip southern New England
- 21 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!
- 22 Boston Restaurant suggestion
- 23 Which of these 3 Kona hotels
- 24 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170321152505
- 25 Baltimore Weekend