I am planning to stay 7 nights with hubby from 27/11 this year but am struggling to find hotels in my budget in manhattan, even in Paris I was able to find something decent for $180per night but this city seems outrageously expensive!
we want to be centtrally located as we only have 7 days and want to be able to get to most of the sights within 20 minutes by subway and go out for dinner at night and not have to spend 30 minutes getting home at night.
any suggestions for reasonably priced hotels around this period? i heard some hotels release specials around thanksgiving.
thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 You have earned an associated
- 2 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 3 http://www.toptryloburn.com/coal-cosmetic-moisturizer/
- 4 internet sites and is not to be had at local retail
- 5 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/skinfresh-md-reviews/
- 6 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 7 teaspoon of table sugar only has about sixteen
- 8 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 9 How Lower Belly Fat Easy And Correctly
- 10 http://healthpurelives.com/skinfresh-md/
- 11 The Williamsburg Wedding
- 12 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 13 Mass Pike Electronic Tolling starts 10/28
- 14 OHare car service north suburbs
- 15 Yellowstone
- 16 Itinerary suggestion for southern Utah and Arizona
- 17 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 18 Reasonable accommodations in Wyoming
- 19 Ah, The California Wine Country!
- 20 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 21 California relaxing vacation ideas
- 22 Wine Bars in Hollywood / Fort Lauderdale
- 23 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 24 Page, AZ area
- 25 Moving to a new state looking for advice