I am planning to stay 7 nights with hubby from 27/11 this year but am struggling to find hotels in my budget in manhattan, even in Paris I was able to find something decent for $180per night but this city seems outrageously expensive!
we want to be centtrally located as we only have 7 days and want to be able to get to most of the sights within 20 minutes by subway and go out for dinner at night and not have to spend 30 minutes getting home at night.
any suggestions for reasonably priced hotels around this period? i heard some hotels release specials around thanksgiving.
thanks for your help!
recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dining in Manhattan
- 2 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 3 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 4 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 5 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 6 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 7 From Seattle airport to the city
- 8 General Utah planning questions
- 9 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 10 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 11 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 12 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 13 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 14 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 15 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 16 New York City Christmas Trip
- 17 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 18 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 19 Washington - North cascades trails (Goat Lake and others) okay in winter?
- 20 Colorado Skiing
- 21 American Honeymoon in March
- 22 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 23 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 24 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area
- 25 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando