Hi all Fodorites,
My husband and 1½ year old daughter will join me for a conference in SB around the 1st of March 2013, and then we will have a family holiday for 1-2 weeks afterwards.
In addition to visiting some favorite places from when we lived in SB some years ago, we would also like to stay 1 week or more (renting an apartment or similar) in one place.
Since we've never been south of LA, we would like to explore this section of CA - but where should we base ourselves?? I hope you can recommend specific areas we should look into.
I would like to be within walking distance of the coast (I realise the timing is not right for extensive beach life) so we can have morning coffee on the beach while the little one is digging in the sand, and some nearby nice (not fancy) dining options would also be great.
best regards from Stockholm!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.truthnaturalweightlossformula.com/beverly
- 2 http://www.prohealthguides.com/fitcrew-usa-xtreme-testrone/
- 3 Parking US OPEN
- 4 Extended weekend beach get away
- 5 Southern history- walkable cities
- 6 Scenic mountain views near Spokane
- 7 Autumn in Maine
- 8 Where to Spend Two Weeks in Florida in February
- 9 10 days vacation in Maine
- 10 11 Days in Washington State and northern Oregon: what to do?
- 11 One night one day in dallas accommodation
- 12 Are you looking Effective Updated News?
- 13 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 14 Lake Tahoe or ?
- 15 Portland, Oregon, hotel: downtown or waterfront?
- 16 san fransisco to crater lake
- 17 Steamboat in August
- 18 Desert Southwest
- 19 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 20 Moving from Fresno CA to highpoint NC
- 21 Zion and Bryce in July
- 22 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 23 OBX Corolla vs Nags Head as a Base for Sight Seeing?
- 24 A Gem of a Restaurant in Long Beach, CA
- 25 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
Hi all Fodorites,