I'm usually in Southern RI, but will be taking some time in Providence next month. Does anyone know about African/Cape Verdean/Azorean/Portuguese food in the area? I know there's a large population there but it seems most tourists end up eating Italian on Federal Hill so I'd like to see some other sides of Providence. Also, summer music festivals?
Recommendations for authentic African cuisine & music around Providence?
- 1 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 2 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 3 Newport, RI Questions
- 4 Meredith New Hampshire
- 5 Exciting historical sites in upstate NY
- 6 California, Northern
- 7 Back to the Lovely City!!
- 8 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 9 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 10 Northern Idaho - Western Montana Drive
- 11 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 12 Seatlle, WA
- 13 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 14 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 15 Around North America (cruise)
- 16 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 17 Boston and surrounding area
- 18 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 19 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 20 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 21 Staying at the Andaz in West Hollywood with kids.
- 22 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 23 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 24 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 25 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs