I'm usually in Southern RI, but will be taking some time in Providence next month. Does anyone know about African/Cape Verdean/Azorean/Portuguese food in the area? I know there's a large population there but it seems most tourists end up eating Italian on Federal Hill so I'd like to see some other sides of Providence. Also, summer music festivals?
Recommendations for authentic African cuisine & music around Providence?
View all United States activity »
- 1 Question about Boulder area
- 2 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 3 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 4 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 5 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 6 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 7 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 8 Christmas Holidays in Arizona
- 9 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 10 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 11 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 12 Vero Beach FL
- 13 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 14 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 15 Sightseeing and restaurants in LA
- 16 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 17 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 18 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 19 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 20 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 21 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 22 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 23 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 24 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 25 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?