We are travelling to L.A./ San Francisco with mini stays in Camarillo (going to the outlet mall); Carmel by the Sea; and two days in Napa Valley for wine tours/ tastings while in San Francisco. Most of the time however will be in L.A./ San Francisco doing touristy things and we will have a car. We love to eat amazing food when travelling, and would appreciate some recommendations on best restaurants in L.A. and San Francisco. Looking for a combination of 'fancy' places/ 'foodies' top picks (love the food network channel/ Top Chef shows and tried to get reservations at Curtis Stone's 'Maude' restaurant in L.A. but they were fully booked/ 'casual' but still delicious/ and since we are visiting California for the first time, would love some tips on where we might be able to dine and spot celebrities at the same time Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://realcoloncleansingworks.com/test-reload-review/
- 2 Although performing the LA Weight Loss!
- 3 TestoGen - Personal supplement reviews and results
- 4 Newark to Paris
- 5 Transit Advisory July 4, 2016 Local Transit will be on a hoilday schedule
- 6 Napa Valley Hotel
- 7 ONE WAY car rental from NYC to BOS
- 8 October Fall Foliage Itinerary
- 9 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 10 Southern Michigan vacation destination?
- 11 Road trip lower 48 to juneau
- 12 Trip Idea for Thanksgiving Break
- 13 Avoiding Los Angeles Traffic
- 14 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 15 Driving from San Francisco Airport to San Rafael
- 16 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 17 Need Advice For Trip with 16year old son-
- 18 Black Hills, Mount Rushmore, Badlands Trip Report
- 19 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 20 Depot Bay OR
- 21 Seattle 5 day Itinerary
- 22 A June trip to Kauai
- 23 Do you have suggestions on my first roadtrip South-West USA?
- 24 Across the United States by Train
- 25 Phone SIM
Recommendations? Best Restaurants in L.A./ San Francisco/ Napa Valley!