We are travelling to L.A./ San Francisco with mini stays in Camarillo (going to the outlet mall); Carmel by the Sea; and two days in Napa Valley for wine tours/ tastings while in San Francisco. Most of the time however will be in L.A./ San Francisco doing touristy things and we will have a car. We love to eat amazing food when travelling, and would appreciate some recommendations on best restaurants in L.A. and San Francisco. Looking for a combination of 'fancy' places/ 'foodies' top picks (love the food network channel/ Top Chef shows and tried to get reservations at Curtis Stone's 'Maude' restaurant in L.A. but they were fully booked/ 'casual' but still delicious/ and since we are visiting California for the first time, would love some tips on where we might be able to dine and spot celebrities at the same time Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Utah National Parks visit
- 2 universal studios and disney
- 3 marriot cypress harbour
- 4 Savannah hotel
- 5 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 6 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 7 Hotel in Reno
- 8 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 9 Spring Break @ Big Bend
- 10 Hwy 1/Big Sur Update
- 11 Visiting Glacier Nat'l Park with 18 mo old.
- 12 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 13 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 14 Oregon: Portland, Redwood NP, Crater Lake
- 15 Retiring to Tucson
- 16 Trinity Site, NM
- 17 Santa Fe Itineray
- 18 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 19 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 20 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 21 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 22 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 23 Charleston and/or Savannah in 4 days
- 24 North Carolina airports
- 25 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
Recommendations? Best Restaurants in L.A./ San Francisco/ Napa Valley!