We are travelling to L.A./ San Francisco with mini stays in Camarillo (going to the outlet mall); Carmel by the Sea; and two days in Napa Valley for wine tours/ tastings while in San Francisco. Most of the time however will be in L.A./ San Francisco doing touristy things and we will have a car. We love to eat amazing food when travelling, and would appreciate some recommendations on best restaurants in L.A. and San Francisco. Looking for a combination of 'fancy' places/ 'foodies' top picks (love the food network channel/ Top Chef shows and tried to get reservations at Curtis Stone's 'Maude' restaurant in L.A. but they were fully booked/ 'casual' but still delicious/ and since we are visiting California for the first time, would love some tips on where we might be able to dine and spot celebrities at the same time Thanks in advance!
Recommendations? Best Restaurants in L.A./ San Francisco/ Napa Valley!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 2 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 3 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 4 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 5 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 6 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 7 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 8 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 9 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 10 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 11 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 12 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 13 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 14 Utah mid Sept Trip Report, Zion, Bryce, Arches- beautiful!
- 15 Breckenridge in October
- 16 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 17 Family Trip to Moab - Flying into SLC
- 18 Richmond highlights?
- 19 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 20 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 21 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 22 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 23 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 24 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 25 Washington DC in Spring?