We are travelling to L.A./ San Francisco with mini stays in Camarillo (going to the outlet mall); Carmel by the Sea; and two days in Napa Valley for wine tours/ tastings while in San Francisco. Most of the time however will be in L.A./ San Francisco doing touristy things and we will have a car. We love to eat amazing food when travelling, and would appreciate some recommendations on best restaurants in L.A. and San Francisco. Looking for a combination of 'fancy' places/ 'foodies' top picks (love the food network channel/ Top Chef shows and tried to get reservations at Curtis Stone's 'Maude' restaurant in L.A. but they were fully booked/ 'casual' but still delicious/ and since we are visiting California for the first time, would love some tips on where we might be able to dine and spot celebrities at the same time Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Springfield, IL to Louisville, KY best route
- 2 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 3 Two Seniors Visit NOLA, Cajuns and MS, Leave Wiser
- 4 Inexpensive NYC Meals 2.0
- 5 Northwest Car Trip
- 6 HELP DESK LINE Yahoo MAIL techn** support TOLL FREE no*☛☎1800*540*6830☛☎
- 7 HELPLINE*Yahoo technical support phn no*☛☎1800*540*6830☛☎
- 8 Error Yahoo technical support phn no*☛☎1800*540*6830☛☎
- 9 ANY ISSUSE CONTACT TOLL FREE NO☛☎18005406830 ☛☎ TECH SUPPORT
- 10 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 11 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 12 Northwest Passage
- 13 Fodor's Walt Disney World 2017 travel guide
- 14 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 15 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 16 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 17 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 18 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 19 Sonoma
- 20 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 21 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170428141326
- 22 Alaska cruise
- 23 Spur of the moment Chicago advice.
- 24 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 25 101 closure
Recommendations? Best Restaurants in L.A./ San Francisco/ Napa Valley!