We are travelling to L.A./ San Francisco with mini stays in Camarillo (going to the outlet mall); Carmel by the Sea; and two days in Napa Valley for wine tours/ tastings while in San Francisco. Most of the time however will be in L.A./ San Francisco doing touristy things and we will have a car. We love to eat amazing food when travelling, and would appreciate some recommendations on best restaurants in L.A. and San Francisco. Looking for a combination of 'fancy' places/ 'foodies' top picks (love the food network channel/ Top Chef shows and tried to get reservations at Curtis Stone's 'Maude' restaurant in L.A. but they were fully booked/ 'casual' but still delicious/ and since we are visiting California for the first time, would love some tips on where we might be able to dine and spot celebrities at the same time Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Any Cheaper way to fly into Jackson Hole?
- 2 Yellowstone/GTNP trip booked! Now need tour advice please.
- 3 Uber Ride from LV to South Rim, Grand Canyon?
- 4 Bucket List
- 5 Late winter road trip Deep South
- 6 Hotel/Itinerary Washington DC, Family of 5
- 7 Yosemite Hike
- 8 NYC hotel w/great room view for 30th anniv.
- 9 http://www.pureasiangarciniareview.com/testadrox/
- 10 Colorado Hiking in September
- 11 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 12 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 13 Thanksgiving Road trip California
- 14 Yosemite and surrounding for WINTER 2017: DO NEED HELP!
- 15 Your thoughts on Brooklyn Heights
- 16 Which area on Maui for hotel?
- 17 You think the Rainbow Room is worth a visit?
- 18 Has anyone been to the Carlysle Lounge lately?
- 19 Looking for fun classy lounge/bar to visit
- 20 Food and drink associated with D.C.?
- 21 48 Hours in NYC
- 22 Travel advice from Cincinnati to West Coast
- 23 Exploring, hiking, camping trip
- 24 The District by Hilton Club
- 25 Which island for teens
Recommendations? Best Restaurants in L.A./ San Francisco/ Napa Valley!