We are travelling to L.A./ San Francisco with mini stays in Camarillo (going to the outlet mall); Carmel by the Sea; and two days in Napa Valley for wine tours/ tastings while in San Francisco. Most of the time however will be in L.A./ San Francisco doing touristy things and we will have a car. We love to eat amazing food when travelling, and would appreciate some recommendations on best restaurants in L.A. and San Francisco. Looking for a combination of 'fancy' places/ 'foodies' top picks (love the food network channel/ Top Chef shows and tried to get reservations at Curtis Stone's 'Maude' restaurant in L.A. but they were fully booked/ 'casual' but still delicious/ and since we are visiting California for the first time, would love some tips on where we might be able to dine and spot celebrities at the same time Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://cleanserenewdenmark.com/perlelux/
- 2 Florida with a 2 year old
- 3 http://musclebuildingbuy.com/testo-max-hd/
- 4 Get Silky Hair with Follicle RX
- 5 Day Night Sensor Auto On & Off Switch
- 6 The Christian community of parish st paul and st Antoine de padou
- 7 Automatic Night Switch sensor switch
- 8 Homestay
- 9 ASAP Help w/San Fran to San Diego 12 day road trip with young kids
- 10 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 11 California road trip
- 12 Tony’s Locksmith Inc
- 13 IS IT SAFE TO USE?
- 14 Colorado itinerary
- 15 Oregon Coast question
- 16 traveling I 70 across Colorado
- 17 WNY, Cleveland, and Niagara on the Lake
- 18 transportation from Plano TX to Norman OK
- 19 Grand Canyon in February?? Doable?
- 20 West Virginia -the 49th state!
- 21 Tetons, Yellowstone help
- 22 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 23 Yellowstone NP planning questions
- 24 Boat Tour Suggestion in Kauai or Helicopter Instead?
- 25 Makana Charter Reviews in Kauai?
Recommendations? Best Restaurants in L.A./ San Francisco/ Napa Valley!