We are travelling to L.A./ San Francisco with mini stays in Camarillo (going to the outlet mall); Carmel by the Sea; and two days in Napa Valley for wine tours/ tastings while in San Francisco. Most of the time however will be in L.A./ San Francisco doing touristy things and we will have a car. We love to eat amazing food when travelling, and would appreciate some recommendations on best restaurants in L.A. and San Francisco. Looking for a combination of 'fancy' places/ 'foodies' top picks (love the food network channel/ Top Chef shows and tried to get reservations at Curtis Stone's 'Maude' restaurant in L.A. but they were fully booked/ 'casual' but still delicious/ and since we are visiting California for the first time, would love some tips on where we might be able to dine and spot celebrities at the same time Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 LAX Time Between Terminals
- 2 Beaches in Incline Village
- 3 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 4 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 5 Coffee in Boston?
- 6 Trip to USA in July
- 7 Key West luxury hotels
- 8 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 9 Florida vacation
- 10 Best Place to Stay in South Beach
- 11 iMold US Water Damage & Mold Removal Service
- 12 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 13 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 14 LV off strip hotels with shuttles to strip
- 15 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 16 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 17 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 18 I95
- 19 Florida keys trip
- 20 Wine Country
- 21 New York City - Wasington February 2017
- 22 South Beach Miami dance clubs for people in their 30s and 40s
- 23 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 24 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 25 Nashville Never Been
Recommendations? Best Restaurants in L.A./ San Francisco/ Napa Valley!