We are travelling to L.A./ San Francisco with mini stays in Camarillo (going to the outlet mall); Carmel by the Sea; and two days in Napa Valley for wine tours/ tastings while in San Francisco. Most of the time however will be in L.A./ San Francisco doing touristy things and we will have a car. We love to eat amazing food when travelling, and would appreciate some recommendations on best restaurants in L.A. and San Francisco. Looking for a combination of 'fancy' places/ 'foodies' top picks (love the food network channel/ Top Chef shows and tried to get reservations at Curtis Stone's 'Maude' restaurant in L.A. but they were fully booked/ 'casual' but still delicious/ and since we are visiting California for the first time, would love some tips on where we might be able to dine and spot celebrities at the same time Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road Trip from Washington DC to Asheville NC
- 2 Ideas for New York
- 3 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 4 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 5 Honeymoon Trip to California
- 6 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 7 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 8 No Spam this morning!!
- 9 Jazzfest side trips
- 10 17' uhaul from seattle wa to San Antonio Texas
- 11 75th Anniversary of Pearl Harbor Attack Events
- 12 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 13 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 14 San Francisco transit options
- 15 Road Trip From Central PA TO CA (LA, California)
- 16 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 17 Pittsburgh to Richmond - Possible Routes?
- 18 IAH to HOU Questions
- 19 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 20 East Nashville or Hillsboro Village
- 21 Great OR beach house locations?
- 22 San Francisco food suggestions?
- 23 Going to L.A. dec18-25; Road trip to D.V. and on rt66
- 24 Honeymoon on PCH
- 25 CEO Dollar Rental Car
Recommendations? Best Restaurants in L.A./ San Francisco/ Napa Valley!