Will be in Key West for 5 nights and would like to have a couple of dinners at nice fine dining restaurants (may be outdoor waterfront type) and rest at fun places to be with a nice bar and good food. Heard Sunset Key restaurant is worth a try for an upscale meal. So need some help from everybody to line up some good places for my DH and myself (no kids). Thanks!
Recommendation for Key West Restaurants
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 2 Suggested Itinerary for Grand Canyon and Utah National Parks in two weeks
- 3 Great Smoky Mountains: Asheville or Bryson City?
- 4 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 5 Itinerary for solo traveler to Maui, Hawaii
- 6 Niagara Falls-- US side or Canada
- 7 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 8 Driving from NYC to Montreal - pls recommend a place to eat in upstate NY
- 9 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 10 weather i antelope canyon in December
- 11 San Fran experts: need help with Bay vista points
- 12 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 13 New York Trip
- 14 Balloon fest hotels
- 15 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 16 Houston in September
- 17 Best, most beautiful, unmissable sections of highway 1 on the CA coast
- 18 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 19 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 20 America's Quirkiest Towns -- Is that a good thing?
- 21 Chicago - Walk? Cab? Bus? From Soldier Field...
- 22 Newport, RI - What's it like?
- 23 San Antonio suggestions anyone?
- 24 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 25 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!