Will be in Key West for 5 nights and would like to have a couple of dinners at nice fine dining restaurants (may be outdoor waterfront type) and rest at fun places to be with a nice bar and good food. Heard Sunset Key restaurant is worth a try for an upscale meal. So need some help from everybody to line up some good places for my DH and myself (no kids). Thanks!
Recommendation for Key West Restaurants
View all United States activity »
- 1 Which San Francisco vacation apartment rental has a better location?
- 2 Question about Boulder area
- 3 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 4 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 5 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 6 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 7 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 8 Need a Good family restaurant near Disney World
- 9 Pix from Paradise (Kauai)
- 10 6 Reasons Hawaii Will Ruin Your Life
- 11 Denali Bus Tour Evaluation
- 12 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 13 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 14 Where to stay in Kauai in December?
- 15 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 16 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 17 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 18 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 19 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 20 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 21 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 22 Biloxi questions again
- 23 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 24 Madison Square Garden
- 25 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?