I'm travelling to the US for three weeks in September, and ALL my itineraries etc are stored on my IPAD. I will of course take some hard copies for emergencies. I have been told that I can plug the cord I have straight in to the US plug. No adaptor needed. Has this been the experience of other travellers? It will be just soo inconvenient if this information is not correct!
Recharging my Ipad in the USA
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hang out, Low Key, Getaway Area?
- 2 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 3 West Maui Restaurants
- 4 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 5 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 6 New Orleans Motel Question
- 7 Getting to Key West
- 8 How the fairytale of New York can become a nightmare
- 9 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 10 San Francisco Italian Restaurant for 14
- 11 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 12 Is Coral Gables or Miami a shorter distance to the Everglades?
- 13 Indoor Waterpark in Wisconsin Dells ?
- 14 Recommendations for things to do near San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina
- 15 fly fishing spring break - warm weather
- 16 Best non-tourist trap restaurants in South Beach
- 17 Happy Hour
- 18 Wisconsin Dells, Lake Geneva or Door county for a family vacation?
- 19 San Diego One Day Itinerary
- 20 road trip Houston-NJ
- 21 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 22 Help needed from USA experts... where to?
- 23 Philadelphia Airport Hotels with Extended Parking
- 24 Family Reunion Ideas for Maine Coast
- 25 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?