I'm travelling to the US for three weeks in September, and ALL my itineraries etc are stored on my IPAD. I will of course take some hard copies for emergencies. I have been told that I can plug the cord I have straight in to the US plug. No adaptor needed. Has this been the experience of other travellers? It will be just soo inconvenient if this information is not correct!
Recharging my Ipad in the USA
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 SFO International Airport
- 2 My Book of Mormon review
- 3 New England road trip Oct. 8-14
- 4 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 5 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 6 Yosemite Lodging
- 7 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 8 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 9 Worst Restaurants in America
- 10 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 11 5 Day East Coast Road Trip
- 12 Colorado aspen updates
- 13 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 14 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 15 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 16 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 17 Arches National Park in a day
- 18 New Orleans with kids - advice and suggestions, please
- 19 Wells / Ogunquit ME Getaway Weekend
- 20 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 21 Chicago - Midway airport to downtown
- 22 Fall color yet?
- 23 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 24 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 25 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions