I'm travelling to the US for three weeks in September, and ALL my itineraries etc are stored on my IPAD. I will of course take some hard copies for emergencies. I have been told that I can plug the cord I have straight in to the US plug. No adaptor needed. Has this been the experience of other travellers? It will be just soo inconvenient if this information is not correct!
Recharging my Ipad in the USA
View all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 2 Madison Square Garden
- 3 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 4 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 5 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 6 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 7 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 8 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 9 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 10 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 11 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 12 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 13 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 14 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 15 Warm and don't Drive
- 16 After 13 Years, We Returned to the Big Apple
- 17 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 18 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 19 Biloxi questions again
- 20 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 21 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 22 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 23 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 24 Where is the best place to ski and stay in Lake Tahoe??
- 25 San Antonio