My wife and I willl be traveling to SF soon and staying just 2 nights but would like recs for place to book a dinner at an Italian restaurant in the city. Something nice and moderately priced. We will be staying in Civic Center but the restaurant can be anywhere within the city.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seward without a car
- 2 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 3 Grand Canyon 10/17
- 4 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 5 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 6 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons Itinerary Help!
- 7 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 8 flagstaff
- 9 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 10 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 11 sugestions
- 12 Yellowstone/Grand Teton Camping Itinerary
- 13 Rules of the NY Subway
- 14 Oregon Overnight south of Crater Lake
- 15 Moving to Tulsa, OK
- 16 Travel from Philadelphia to New York
- 17 Daughters/ mother 4/5 girl trip
- 18 Rolling Thunder on Sunday- how bad will traffic be?
- 19 Outlet Mall in New Orleans
- 20 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 21 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 22 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 23 Maui experts..too late to plan August-Sept. visit???
- 24 CT to ABQ-favorite routes?
- 25 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.