Yeah, I know, reasonably priced on the strip is usually an oxymoron but the Fodorites often come through when the impossible is requested. A group of poor students and the recently graduated are traveling to Vegas for a conference and one of them has requested suggestions. They are staying near the Luxor and, I believe, are looking for a restaurant that serves steak and seafood.
Reasonably priced seafood/steak restaurant near the strip in Las Vegas?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 2 Wedding in Hawaii
- 3 Houseboat on Lake Powell
- 4 rain in Kauai
- 5 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 6 Alaska cruise and land
- 7 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 8 Alaska Itinerary/Suggestions
- 9 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 10 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 11 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 12 Where to go in Maine?
- 13 Jersey City Parking
- 14 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 15 Autumn stay on Cape Cod
- 16 SF to DR? WTH!
- 17 Kennebunkport and....?
- 18 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 19 NYC Itinerary Help
- 20 WISCONSIN
- 21 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 22 Washington DC Self Planned Walking Tour
- 23 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 24 Washington DC in May for 4 days
- 25 Washington, D.C. trip report...