We are planning to visit Boston in the last week of July but would prefer not to spend more than $150/night on accommodations. Are there areas in the vicinity of Boston that are safe, within an easy reach of the city (either by car or public transport) and, ideally, kid-friendly? Thank you!
Reasonably Priced Hotels near Boston
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 California
- 2 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 3 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 4 Sunday jazz brunch & weekday afternoon tea recs?
- 5 Cross Country RV Trip
- 6 Where should a coffee drinker worship in NYC?
- 7 Park Central Hotel via Priceline uh-oh
- 8 Scottsdale Mexican Restaurant Near Omni Scottsdale
- 9 Universal Orlando
- 10 Florida or caribbean
- 11 Baby Boomer Road Trip
- 12 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 13 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 14 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 15 Deep South sept 2015
- 16 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 17 Winter trip over the holiday season
- 18 New England September
- 19 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York
- 20 Active Vacation
- 21 Required snow tires & rental cars?
- 22 New York (for women turning 50th) 2015
- 23 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 24 Weekend road trip from Omaha
- 25 Portland, OR hotel question