We are planning to visit Boston in the last week of July but would prefer not to spend more than $150/night on accommodations. Are there areas in the vicinity of Boston that are safe, within an easy reach of the city (either by car or public transport) and, ideally, kid-friendly? Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Eastern Seaboard
- 2 Cleveland West Side Market
- 3 Carlsbad Emergency Locksmith | LockTechs
- 4 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 5 Cape Cod summer vacation
- 6 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 7 Recent Spam Attacks
- 8 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 9 New England Fall Foliage - First Timers
- 10 Five national parks in ten days -- during the government shutdown
- 11 Bryce, Zion, Arches, Canyonlands in one week? In October?
- 12 I95 or I81 to Florida from NJ on Memorial Day Weekend Friday?
- 13 Miami airport--safety??
- 14 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 15 Harmony Thai Massage Houston
- 16 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 17 US whole month of January where to
- 18 Santa Fe, New Mexico looking for a house
- 19 HAWAII- best islands at xmas time
- 20 Is Yosemite worth going too in July?
- 21 Kauai-Planning ahead
- 22 Family trip Las Vegas to Zion, Bryce, Page, GC and Sedona?
- 23 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 24 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 25 Maui - luau question