We are planning to visit Boston in the last week of July but would prefer not to spend more than $150/night on accommodations. Are there areas in the vicinity of Boston that are safe, within an easy reach of the city (either by car or public transport) and, ideally, kid-friendly? Thank you!
Reasonably Priced Hotels near Boston
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 2 5 Day East Coast Road Trip
- 3 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 4 Chicago - Midway airport to downtown
- 5 Fall color yet?
- 6 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 7 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 8 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 9 My Book of Mormon review
- 10 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 11 Colorado aspen updates
- 12 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 13 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 14 Car service from Oakland airport to city
- 15 Wells / Ogunquit ME Getaway Weekend
- 16 Last Minute Trip to Asheville
- 17 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 18 Arches National Park in a day
- 19 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 20 JFK Airport
- 21 Things I Missed Seeing in Tennessee
- 22 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 23 New England road trip Oct. 8-14
- 24 Marco Island
- 25 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please