We are planning to visit Boston in the last week of July but would prefer not to spend more than $150/night on accommodations. Are there areas in the vicinity of Boston that are safe, within an easy reach of the city (either by car or public transport) and, ideally, kid-friendly? Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York: "It's SOOOOOOOO Touristy"
- 2 Western U.S. Road trip
- 3 Anniversary Getaway in August Where Too?
- 4 Washington DC: your favorite part of your visit
- 5 Seattle to Oakland, CA in three days?
- 6 Fake reviews on Tripadvisor
- 7 Martha's Vineyard area
- 8 Easy to Moderate Hikes - Moab Area
- 9 2 days to do Denver/Colorado Springs
- 10 Contemplating moving from Chicago to Nashville
- 11 Alaska- itinerary and general questions
- 12 Avalon/ Catalina Questions
- 13 Your guy's favorite things to do in Door County
- 14 Rental Car using the ferries in Washington
- 15 Returned from Sedona
- 16 Mill Valley California Walks and Hikes
- 17 Magazine St. and Garden District favorites
- 18 Centra Coast Wildlife
- 19 Mid 20's Honeymoon
- 20 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 21 Looking For Specific Accommodation Recommendations
- 22 Drive time from Lynwood to CenturyLink Field
- 23 Awesome Things to do in Door County in the Summer
- 24 A short stay in LA...Trip Report
- 25 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?