We are planning to visit Boston in the last week of July but would prefer not to spend more than $150/night on accommodations. Are there areas in the vicinity of Boston that are safe, within an easy reach of the city (either by car or public transport) and, ideally, kid-friendly? Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://cluesforhealth.com/vfx-body-review/
- 2 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 3 Road trip
- 4 What's your favorite "after theatre" place to eat in NYC??
- 5 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 6 9 days in Olympic NP and Seattle area
- 7 Driving from Providence to Ohio in an '82 Volvo with a cat, but...
- 8 Getting married to a French man
- 9 Going to L.A. dec18-25; Road trip to D.V. and on rt66
- 10 3-week one-way cross country trip in June
- 11 Florida beach recommendation, please
- 12 Cable Cars/Trolleys
- 13 Maine-Portland/Bar Harbor/Moosehead Lake
- 14 Staying outside DC
- 15 Phantom Ranch and....
- 16 Where to stay in Carmel area?
- 17 Where to visit
- 18 A Few Days in Asheville
- 19 10 Day California Trip - Itinirary Help
- 20 Miami to Ft Lauderdale
- 21 Great OR beach house locations?
- 22 Lower Manhattan Late Night Eats
- 23 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 24 New York in December
- 25 Need a "Suites" hotel in Midtown Manhattan