We are planning to visit Boston in the last week of July but would prefer not to spend more than $150/night on accommodations. Are there areas in the vicinity of Boston that are safe, within an easy reach of the city (either by car or public transport) and, ideally, kid-friendly? Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Intuit 1 (800) 927 2480 QuickBooks Premier Issue Support Number
- 2 NYC 9/11 Tour - best options?
- 3 Muir Woods in October
- 4 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 5 help me plan a Cali trip
- 6 San Francisco to Seattle in a day (fires in Oregon)
- 7 Dining after show at Sondheim Theatre
- 8 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 9 Florida Vacation Rental
- 10 Inexpensive Restaurants Near Canyonlands and Capitol Reef?
- 11 Southern California Sand Dunes - Oceano Dunes
- 12 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 13 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 14 10-hour MIA layover ideas?
- 15 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017
- 16 Mesa Verde question
- 17 Planning our Move
- 18 Wilmington DE questions
- 19 Road Trip Travel Advice - 2 Days or 3?
- 20 Great Smoky Mountains trip: Tennessee or North Carolina?
- 21 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 22 Best options for viewing, learning about lava flows on Big Island?
- 23 Need tips for 14 day alaska trip Please help!
- 24 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 25 Sperry chalet destroyed by fire