We are planning to visit Boston in the last week of July but would prefer not to spend more than $150/night on accommodations. Are there areas in the vicinity of Boston that are safe, within an easy reach of the city (either by car or public transport) and, ideally, kid-friendly? Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 2 Jersey shore town recommendation for July 4th weeekend
- 3 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
- 4 Florida keys trip
- 5 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 6 San Diego to Vancouver in 14 Days
- 7 Summer trip
- 8 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 9 Route Planning for East USA
- 10 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 11 Italian Food, Palm Desert
- 12 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 13 How many states have you been to?
- 14 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 15 New Yorkers...I have a subway construction question for you...
- 16 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 17 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 18 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 19 Guest Ranch - Montana/Wyoming
- 20 Skagway
- 21 Retiring in NM?
- 22 Chicago to Charleston
- 23 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 24 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 25 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?