My husband, 1 year old and I will be in Chapel Hill for a few days in October (we live in Amsterdam) and since he'll be working, I'd like to find a place to stay that is within walking distance of the Franklin Street area (which I hear is pretty cool) so that the kiddie and I can come and go at will. Any ideas? Also, if anyone is from that area, what do you recommend in terms of how to get a feel for the city? (We might be looking at a transfer there as well). Many thanks for your help - Tracy
Reasonable places to stay in Chapel Hill?
- 1 Road Trip through the Florida Keys
- 2 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 3 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 4 stay near newark or nyc
- 5 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 6 New York City Parking
- 7 15 hrs layoff at Miami International- Key West Possible ?
- 8 Whislter or Rocky Mountain?
- 9 Luxor Egypt
- 10 New York (from JFK to Tarrytown)
- 11 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 12 Brandywine Valley for one or 2 nights - museum suggestions please
- 13 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 14 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 15 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 16 First-Time Hawaii Advice
- 17 Airport luggage tamparing
- 18 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 19 Newport, RI Questions
- 20 Rehoboth to Wilmington to Cape May - scenic route suggestions please
- 21 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 22 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 23 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 24 How to plan San Diego trip
- 25 IMPORTANT! Hawaii Ocean Safety Tips!