Has anyone been to either or both of these? If so, which did you enjoy the most? We went to Rawhide a few years ago and enjoyed it but haven't been to the other one. It would be for 4 adults.
Rawhide or Pioneer Living History Village
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Nashville TN to Newark NJ
- 2 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 3 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 4 USA trip
- 5 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 6 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 7 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 8 Cape Cod in October
- 9 Air Connections on Maui
- 10 Theater Historians
- 11 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 12 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 13 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 14 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 15 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 16 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 17 I am planning a trip looking for must see tips
- 18 Triple threat storms and lava flow
- 19 Getaway
- 20 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 21 dinah shore weekend Palm Springs
- 22 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 23 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 24 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 25 Boston hotel & transportation