Has anyone been to either or both of these? If so, which did you enjoy the most? We went to Rawhide a few years ago and enjoyed it but haven't been to the other one. It would be for 4 adults.
Rawhide or Pioneer Living History Village
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 2 Park City ideas
- 3 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 4 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 5 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 6 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 7 5 days and 4 nights outside of San Francisco
- 8 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 9 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 10 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 11 NYC Clubs for live music
- 12 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 13 Seattle: Something Different?
- 14 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 15 Poss. Itinerary for Aug. Portland to San Fran family vacay - TIPS PLEASE
- 16 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 17 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 18 ONP help
- 19 Bienville Hotel or Le Marais in New Orleans French Quarter
- 20 California road trip
- 21 Bar Harbor Maine to Boston
- 22 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 23 Berkshires in late October
- 24 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 25 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI