We are going to be flying into Rapid City and spending a couple of days in the area, visiting Mt. Rushmore and hiking, etc. After that, we will be driving to Bismarck and wanted to see if anyone has suggestions for a city between the two where we should spend the night. Is there anything worth seeing on the drive from Rapid City to Bismarck? We'll be there in mid-October. Thanks!
Rapid City to Bismarck, where to stay between the two?
View all United States activity »
- 1 Mini-Trip to Ashland VA ("Center of the Universe”!)
- 2 Transport between SW National Parks ~ 3 weeks trip
- 3 just me in nyc- dine alone spots near hotel
- 4 San Diego or Hawaii
- 5 Kinky Boots and Pippin. Fodor reviews
- 6 Kona/Lyman's Bay rental property?
- 7 NYE in San Antonio
- 8 4 weeks in Florida with 4 moth baby
- 9 SF Activities
- 10 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 11 NYC theater prefix dinner restaurant recommendations?
- 12 Broadway Banter: The Fall, 2013 edition
- 13 Advice on where to stay in Boston
- 14 Ocean Front Hotel in San Diego
- 15 7 days Road Trip Help. Really need advice
- 16 West Coast Road Trip
- 17 los angeles sunday brunch
- 18 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 19 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 20 Long Beach to Lake Elsinore Halfway Point
- 21 SmarterVegas Question
- 22 Best City in FL for truck driving jobs
- 23 Charleston SC 3 day visit
- 24 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 25 Have you used Online Vacation Travel?