We are going to be flying into Rapid City and spending a couple of days in the area, visiting Mt. Rushmore and hiking, etc. After that, we will be driving to Bismarck and wanted to see if anyone has suggestions for a city between the two where we should spend the night. Is there anything worth seeing on the drive from Rapid City to Bismarck? We'll be there in mid-October. Thanks!
Rapid City to Bismarck, where to stay between the two?
- 1 Updates from Hanalei
- 2 Best Art Museum to visit for first time visitors to DC
- 3 Going to Dodge City, Kansas
- 4 Columbus food !
- 5 Hotels in New Orleans
- 6 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 7 Reasonably priced seafood/steak restaurant near the strip in Las Vegas?
- 8 A trip to east coast vs a trip to Hawaii
- 9 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 10 San Francisco - Exploratorium
- 11 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 12 Logan Express
- 13 One day in NYC
- 14 Cast Party at Birdland Monday nights
- 15 Great Beach's
- 16 Charleston, SC and Wild Dunes
- 17 National Parks?
- 18 Death Valley in November
- 19 Hotels in NYC 26th-29th August (2013)
- 20 Blue ridge parkway
- 21 Minnesota State Fair
- 22 Another apartment rental scam in NYC
- 23 Jackson Hole & Yellowstone
- 24 Best ice cream in Charleston
- 25 Fires in Colorado