We are going to be flying into Rapid City and spending a couple of days in the area, visiting Mt. Rushmore and hiking, etc. After that, we will be driving to Bismarck and wanted to see if anyone has suggestions for a city between the two where we should spend the night. Is there anything worth seeing on the drive from Rapid City to Bismarck? We'll be there in mid-October. Thanks!
Rapid City to Bismarck, where to stay between the two?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Looking For Something New Around The Bay Area!
- 2 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 3 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 4 San Fran to Crater Lake? round trip one week
- 5 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 6 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 7 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 8 Re-Visit DC
- 9 Looking for One night commutable to NYC (Solo)
- 10 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 11 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 12 Road Trip From Dallas to RMNP through CO Springs.
- 13 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 14 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 15 Santa Fe-Best Time of Year to Visit
- 16 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 17 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 18 Victoria Clipper to Friday Harbor/San Juan Islands
- 19 Texas and Deep South Road Trip - with Limited Time!
- 20 2 day in Adirondack park
- 21 Bienville Hotel or Le Marais in New Orleans French Quarter
- 22 A specific safety issue in Area Hell's Kitchen, 43th West Street
- 23 Question about a private tour in Florence from Livorno port
- 24 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 25 Itinerary suggestion needed for DC