We are going to be flying into Rapid City and spending a couple of days in the area, visiting Mt. Rushmore and hiking, etc. After that, we will be driving to Bismarck and wanted to see if anyone has suggestions for a city between the two where we should spend the night. Is there anything worth seeing on the drive from Rapid City to Bismarck? We'll be there in mid-October. Thanks!
Rapid City to Bismarck, where to stay between the two?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Maine in latter half of September
- 2 Seattle in April
- 3 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 4 Seattle Visit April
- 5 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 6 Washington and oregon help with itinerary
- 7 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 8 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 9 WEST YELLOWSTONE TO GLACIER NP?
- 10 Coronado Ferry
- 11 Italian cookies in Minneapolis area
- 12 Unique but reasonable restaurants in Las Vegas
- 13 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 14 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 15 Colorado trip
- 16 NY to Asheville then country place to stay
- 17 roast beef dinner in Manhattan
- 18 DC - WW2 flyover
- 19 Colorado trip in early May
- 20 Cape cod and Acadia
- 21 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 22 Sedona - ladies trips- suggestions on where to stay and time of year?
- 23 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale
- 24 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 25 Cumberland Island and Surrounding Area