My husband and I will be flying into Raleigh, NC to visit my son for 4 days in October. From there, we wanted to rent a car and visit Asheville and other nice areas. We would like to fly into Raleigh and out of Asheville, When I look up the price for cars returning it in a different city the price goes up $200 and more for the week, does anyone know of a car rental that doesn't charge those extreme fees. We really didn't want to drive all the way back to Raleigh to turn the car in but looks like we won't have a choice unless someone has an idea.
Raleigh to Asheville transportation help
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 2 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 3 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 4 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 5 Tipping advice
- 6 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 7 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 8 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 9 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 10 Key West Hotel in January
- 11 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 12 los angeles restaurants
- 13 West Maui Restaurants
- 14 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 15 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 16 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 17 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 18 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 19 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 20 Boston to Ohio, with visits to FDR Home and Fallingwater
- 21 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 22 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 23 San Diego Little Italy
- 24 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 25 Healdsburg tips