We are looking for a good restaurant in or near Raleigh NC for a party of 12-16 after a memorial service. We'd like one with a private area or room - not too expensive - about $20 or so per meal. Any suggestions would be welcome. Thank you.
Raleigh, NC restaurant after funeral
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 rain in Kauai
- 2 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 3 Jersey City Parking
- 4 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 5 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 6 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 7 Autumn stay on Cape Cod
- 8 SF to DR? WTH!
- 9 Kennebunkport and....?
- 10 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 11 NYC Itinerary Help
- 12 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 13 WISCONSIN
- 14 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 15 Washington DC Self Planned Walking Tour
- 16 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 17 Washington DC in May for 4 days
- 18 Washington, D.C. trip report...
- 19 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015
- 20 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 21 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 22 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 23 Washington, DC to Boston
- 24 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 25 Where to go in Maine?