Posted earlier about going away this weekend for my husband's birthday somewhere in the Northeast. BUT.......it looks like its going to rain pretty heavily on Sunday. A bunch of the places we were considering traveling to (VT, Newport, Annapolis, ME) just don't seem like they'd be much fun in the rain. Since there are always lots of places to visit and things to do, we are thinking of 2 nights in NYC.
We are not really city-people, though we live only 1.5 hours away. We've done all the typical tourist stuff (Statue of Liberty, Time Square, Met, Top of the Rock, etc) and aren't all that interested in "touristy" sightseeing, shopping or crazy nightlife. We want a low-key, romantic, relaxing weekend with a lot of time for chatting, etc. Looking for suggestions on any special events, interesting exhibits, romantic spots, a cozy bar where we could kill a rainy afternoon, etc.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.musclehealthfitness.com/is-testadrox-scam-read/
- 2 Enzyme Natural Male Enhancement And Actually Works
- 3 http://www.toptryloburn.com/secret-serums-reviews/
- 4 4 Useful Weight Loss Foods You Actually
- 5 Grand Canyon hike
- 6 Best way from LaGuardia to Stamford
- 7 Florida apartments/condos?
- 8 Leesburg VA area restaurants
- 9 5 or 6 day road trip from Seattle
- 10 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 11 Washington DC to Orlando
- 12 Guys Ski Trip in Breckenridge
- 13 NYC - 2 days and nights mid week in May
- 14 Seattle first timers....outdoor trip in October
- 15 Best Fall Foliage in NM and CO?
- 16 Rental car question
- 17 Yosemite places to eat in half dome village
- 18 Island Hopping. Need #1 things to do on each island.
- 19 Travel from Lee Vining To Murphy California
- 20 Glacier, Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks
- 21 Long Island near Brookhaven
- 22 South Beach in October
- 23 Any suggestions about portable WIFI devices in the US?
- 24 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 25 Nantucket ferry - how badly did I miscalculate?