We are traveling to NYC this week, staying in midtown Manhattan (east side). We're a little worried about the weather forcast - high rain chances. Any suggestions on things to do if it's a rainy day (other than museums)? Thanks!
rainy day New York
- 1 Going to Dodge City, Kansas
- 2 Updates from Hanalei
- 3 Columbus food !
- 4 Hotels in New Orleans
- 5 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 6 Reasonably priced seafood/steak restaurant near the strip in Las Vegas?
- 7 A trip to east coast vs a trip to Hawaii
- 8 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 9 San Francisco - Exploratorium
- 10 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 11 Logan Express
- 12 One day in NYC
- 13 Cast Party at Birdland Monday nights
- 14 Great Beach's
- 15 Charleston, SC and Wild Dunes
- 16 National Parks?
- 17 Death Valley in November
- 18 Hotels in NYC 26th-29th August (2013)
- 19 Blue ridge parkway
- 20 Minnesota State Fair
- 21 Another apartment rental scam in NYC
- 22 Jackson Hole & Yellowstone
- 23 Best ice cream in Charleston
- 24 Fires in Colorado
- 25 Seattle in July