Every time we go to Chicago or Minneapolis my kids want to eat at Rain Forest Café. I'm seeking a recommendation for a place to eat that the kids will find fun, or something unique that we can't find near home. Kids are 12 and 9. Focus of the trip this time is Shedd Aquarium. Thanks for your help!
Rain Forest in Chicago
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Which botanical garden is the best in Kauai?
- 2 Cape Cod
- 3 Road Trip! Philadelphia to Montreal and Quebec
- 4 Puerto Rico in December - how much can we do?
- 5 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?
- 6 Navajo guide in Canyon de Chelly?
- 7 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 8 New York itinerary for 5 or 6 days
- 9 San Diego with Kids
- 10 Getting around the Big Island
- 11 Where to go? Family looking for the perfect vacation spot.
- 12 best of yellowstone
- 13 San Francisco - mid October
- 14 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 15 Washington DC and NYC - What to book ahead of time?
- 16 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 17 New York Yankee Station
- 18 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 19 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 20 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 21 Vegas hotels for families
- 22 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 23 what to do in the St. Louis area Oct.12 thru Oct19
- 24 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 25 Atlanta to Denver Straight through