Every time we go to Chicago or Minneapolis my kids want to eat at Rain Forest Café. I'm seeking a recommendation for a place to eat that the kids will find fun, or something unique that we can't find near home. Kids are 12 and 9. Focus of the trip this time is Shedd Aquarium. Thanks for your help!
Rain Forest in Chicago
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chicago Questions
- 2 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 3 USA trip
- 4 Air Connections on Maui
- 5 camaro hire in waikiki
- 6 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 7 Wilderness Lodge at Disney World questions
- 8 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 9 Timeshare Nightmares
- 10 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 11 How to dress in Vegas
- 12 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 13 Breckenridge in October
- 14 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 15 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 16 Orlando for Work
- 17 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 18 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 19 Chicago for one night with my teen daughter
- 20 NBA tickets??
- 21 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 22 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 23 charlotte
- 24 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 25 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please