Every time we go to Chicago or Minneapolis my kids want to eat at Rain Forest Café. I'm seeking a recommendation for a place to eat that the kids will find fun, or something unique that we can't find near home. Kids are 12 and 9. Focus of the trip this time is Shedd Aquarium. Thanks for your help!
Rain Forest in Chicago
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 must see and do's in Maui?
- 2 New York City - apartment locations
- 3 Canyon Rides horseback tour of Bryce Canyon
- 4 Best ( not cheapest) way from EWR to Upper West Side
- 5 Moving from Salt Lake City UT to Dallas TX
- 6 3 or 4 days north of San Francisco with kids
- 7 Murray Hill NYC restaurants
- 8 San Jose Airport to Paso Robles
- 9 Notom-Burr or Rt 12 from Capitol Reef to Bryce
- 10 Girls' Getaway
- 11 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 12 Car Rental in Sedona
- 13 places to stay south coast long island NY
- 14 NYC hotel/July
- 15 3-Days Driving from Denver to Santa Fe: Suggestions?
- 16 Final dinner in NYC recommendations
- 17 new york subway help please
- 18 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 19 las vegas, zion, bryce , grandcanyon, page (antelope canyon), sedona,
- 20 Local Bus from Lake Powell resort to Page, AZ
- 21 Calling card for land line phones in National Parks in the western states
- 22 Overnight at the airport or into Manhattan at midnight?
- 23 East coast itinerary for 10 days from Toronto
- 24 Sheraton Maui or Maui Marriott Ocean Club
- 25 Vegas,Sedona,GC,Page,Bryce,Zion