Every time we go to Chicago or Minneapolis my kids want to eat at Rain Forest Café. I'm seeking a recommendation for a place to eat that the kids will find fun, or something unique that we can't find near home. Kids are 12 and 9. Focus of the trip this time is Shedd Aquarium. Thanks for your help!
Rain Forest in Chicago
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC - Taxi Cost JFK to Upper West Side
- 2 How to get there from here..routing advice, North Rim to Moab
- 3 San Francisco to LA or LA to San Francisco ?!?
- 4 Restaurants near Miami Airport
- 5 Cross Country RV Trip
- 6 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 7 Relatively Inexpensive NYC Hotel?
- 8 Gulf access or beach an hr or so north of Tampa?
- 9 Texas
- 10 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 11 Hotels Philly
- 12 Accommodation in Los Angeles
- 13 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 14 Jason Lapene - Best Visiting place for holidays
- 15 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 16 Universal Orlando
- 17 Where locals eat - Charleston, South Carolina
- 18 Best First Thing to Do in Manhattan - & Advice re Itinerary!
- 19 Keith Haring Exhibit at the De Young, San Francisco
- 20 The Tides in Laguna Beach
- 21 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 22 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 23 Mt. Hood or Columbia Gorge for family reunion?
- 24 Cleveland Park or the West end for DC family spring break
- 25 California