Every time we go to Chicago or Minneapolis my kids want to eat at Rain Forest Café. I'm seeking a recommendation for a place to eat that the kids will find fun, or something unique that we can't find near home. Kids are 12 and 9. Focus of the trip this time is Shedd Aquarium. Thanks for your help!
Rain Forest in Chicago
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 2 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 3 Phoenix restaurants
- 4 Washington, DC to Boston
- 5 Drive from Lake Winnipesaukee to Portland, ME.
- 6 Washington, D.C. trip report...
- 7 San Diego Trip Report
- 8 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 9 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 10 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 11 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 12 rain in Kauai
- 13 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 14 Meredith or Wolfeboro
- 15 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 16 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 17 WISCONSIN
- 18 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 19 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 20 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 21 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 22 Driving into Manhattan route?
- 23 A few hours in Salt Lake City
- 24 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 25 Favorite Flightseeing from Anchorage in June?