Every time we go to Chicago or Minneapolis my kids want to eat at Rain Forest Café. I'm seeking a recommendation for a place to eat that the kids will find fun, or something unique that we can't find near home. Kids are 12 and 9. Focus of the trip this time is Shedd Aquarium. Thanks for your help!
Rain Forest in Chicago
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 2 Morning in miami
- 3 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 4 Las Vegas must sees
- 5 Grand Marais?
- 6 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 7 adams morgan - safety
- 8 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 9 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale
- 10 Do I have no see um bites or bedbugs?
- 11 Minneapolis-Where to stay?
- 12 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 13 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 14 What To See & Do in Rapid City
- 15 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 16 Grand Teton in October
- 17 Top NOtch restaurant Minneapolis
- 18 3 1/2 days on Oahu
- 19 Do foreign visitors need special car insurance?
- 20 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel
- 21 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 22 Dublin International Customs / Connections
- 23 US Southwest
- 24 New England Road Trip- RI, MA, NH, ME
- 25 Traveling from Portland to San Fran/Napa Valley