Has anyone done a rafting (not float) trip in early June on the Snake? Can't decide whether to book this because because of the cold weather that will likely be in place. I know we can wear wetsuits, but don't know how warm they are. Anyone?
Rafting Snake River early June?
View all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 2 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 3 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 4 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 5 Ft. Stewart/Savannah
- 6 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 7 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 8 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 9 San Antonio
- 10 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 11 Hotel near Public Theater
- 12 How much would it cost to have dental implants done in India?
- 13 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 14 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 15 Oahu Information
- 16 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 17 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 18 Wailea Maui Restaurants
- 19 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 20 Savanah Sojourn
- 21 One day in Washington DC
- 22 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 23 Special Chrstmas Tree
- 24 Staying at the Omni in downtown austin. Anywhere to park cheaper?
- 25 South Florida luxury hotels with a 5 year old