This is another question for Jim. Do you know anything about the Radisson Hotel South & Plaza Tower? I received some information on this hotel and it looks very nice. I guess my question is, is it more of a business place? Also I checked on the Embassy Suites at the address you gave me and they sent me info on the other one and it had the garden atrium. I guess I am confused on which one is nicer. I hope I'm not being too dumb. Thanks again!
Radisson Hotel South, Minnesota?
- 1 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 2 Fires in Colorado
- 3 Marcola?
- 4 romantic colorado trip
- 5 Napa wineries for wine novices
- 6 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 7 San Francisco Pacific Heights
- 8 What bugs you the most about flying? 2013 Pet Peeves Survey
- 9 Updates from Hanalei
- 10 Can you help me complete my itinerary?
- 11 Hi from Sacramento GTG!
- 12 White Water Rafting Bachelor Party
- 13 Olympic & Rainier itinerary -- please suggest changes
- 14 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 15 Asian fusion/Thai restaurant in Vegas for a celebration
- 16 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 17 One day in NYC
- 18 Maine mid-coast recommendations?
- 19 Jackson Hole & Yellowstone
- 20 Trying To Find a Place
- 21 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 22 Key West at Christmas time
- 23 Orlando Parks - Cheapest short term tickets
- 24 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 25 Columbus food !