I am going to a conference at this hotel in February. I was considering taking my husband for a few days before hand and making it a mini-vacation, but I don't know anything about this hotel or area. Is it nice? Luxurious? Is the area safe? Things to see/do outside the hotel? I've never been to Miami. If anyone can offer any opinions, comments or suggestions it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Radisson Deauville Resort Miami Beach
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Juan Islands... cruise question
- 2 Charlesmark Hotel, Boston-opinions?
- 3 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 4 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 5 Boston for Easter -- mainly dining questions.
- 6 Looking for Classic/ vintage cars points of interest
- 7 Considering moving from Boston to North Carolina
- 8 Accommodation : Jan 2016 LA Los Vegas
- 9 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 10 Best way to get discounts on hotel rooms? Priceline?
- 11 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton Road Trip
- 12 Looking For best Holiday Destination
- 13 We are flying into Phoenix in November
- 14 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 15 Phoenix, Grand Canyon & Sedona with kids
- 16 Advice on Roadtrip
- 17 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 18 Zion the narrows
- 19 Where to eat in & around San Diego
- 20 Tahoe - Yosemite Spring Hiking Trip Advice
- 21 Paso Robles Here We Come...!
- 22 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 23 Lake Las Vegas Hotels Properties: Any favorites?
- 24 cincinnati with kids
- 25 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston