My husband and I stayed there for 2 nights this past weekend. We went with my cousin and his wife. The place was great. We weren't lucky enough to get the $99.00 deal I have read about, but we got the room for $129.00/night by contacting the hotel directly through email. THe staff was exceptional. Steering us towards restaurants that were within the price range and category we requested.When I had a problem with my tub draining and I call them, they were up in minutes. (turned out to be my fault)Anything we asked for was taken care of immediately. The room was great with a nice view. My cousin who is from Italy and has stayed in many of the hotels in major cities there, couldn't get over the size of the rooms and what was included in the room for the price. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone.
Radisson Barcelo-just got back
View all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel near Public Theater
- 2 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 3 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 4 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 5 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 6 Car service from JFK to lower Manhattan
- 7 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 8 San Antonio
- 9 hotel near Met NYC
- 10 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 11 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 12 New Yorkers Live Longer - Health Initiatives Seem to Work
- 13 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 14 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 15 Oahu Information
- 16 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 17 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 18 Warm and don't Drive
- 19 driving route to disneyland, Anaheim
- 20 Historic District Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida, February
- 21 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 22 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 23 One day in Washington DC
- 24 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 25 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?