My husband and I stayed there for 2 nights this past weekend. We went with my cousin and his wife. The place was great. We weren't lucky enough to get the $99.00 deal I have read about, but we got the room for $129.00/night by contacting the hotel directly through email. THe staff was exceptional. Steering us towards restaurants that were within the price range and category we requested.When I had a problem with my tub draining and I call them, they were up in minutes. (turned out to be my fault)Anything we asked for was taken care of immediately. The room was great with a nice view. My cousin who is from Italy and has stayed in many of the hotels in major cities there, couldn't get over the size of the rooms and what was included in the room for the price. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone.
Radisson Barcelo-just got back
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 2 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 3 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 4 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 5 San Diego Itinerary-- Suggestions???
- 6 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 7 Kennedy Space Center
- 8 Jersey City Parking
- 9 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 10 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 11 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 12 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 13 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 14 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 15 Asheville NC without a car
- 16 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 17 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 18 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 19 Myrtle Beach
- 20 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 21 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 22 Colorado in the summer!
- 23 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 24 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 25 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?