My husband and I stayed there for 2 nights this past weekend. We went with my cousin and his wife. The place was great. We weren't lucky enough to get the $99.00 deal I have read about, but we got the room for $129.00/night by contacting the hotel directly through email. THe staff was exceptional. Steering us towards restaurants that were within the price range and category we requested.When I had a problem with my tub draining and I call them, they were up in minutes. (turned out to be my fault)Anything we asked for was taken care of immediately. The room was great with a nice view. My cousin who is from Italy and has stayed in many of the hotels in major cities there, couldn't get over the size of the rooms and what was included in the room for the price. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone.
Radisson Barcelo-just got back
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 USA with a 3 year old
- 2 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 3 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 4 united and carry-ons
- 5 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 6 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 7 Cape Cod in early April
- 8 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 9 Backpacking in April
- 10 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 11 replica designer handbags
- 12 Portland Maine Hotels
- 13 San Diego parks and attractions
- 14 Help choosing Chicago hotel
- 15 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 16 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 17 Palm Springs-Looking for Great Swimming Pool
- 18 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 19 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 20 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 21 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 22 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 23 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 24 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 25 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road