Trying to decide between a tour of the stadium or going to see the Sounder play. Has anyone been on the tour? Do you get to see the locker rooms or anything exciting? I am thinking it would be more fun to see the Sounders game than take a tour, please let me know what you think! My son is a huge Seahawks fan!
Qwest Field Tour
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 2 Looking for Next Destination
- 3 Low Country Honor Flight to Washington DC
- 4 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 5 West Coast Road Trip
- 6 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 7 103rd annual northern Navajo nation fair
- 8 Need Minnesota leaf color reports
- 9 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 10 Dressing up for theatre in new york
- 11 Travel between Maui and Big Island
- 12 St. Simon, Georgia
- 13 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 14 Moving to New Jersey
- 15 Dec / Jan in the USA- advice
- 16 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014
- 17 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 18 Petoskey Fall Break?
- 19 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 20 California
- 21 4 day trip from Denver this fall - First time in the Rockies - Where to go?
- 22 Maui itinerary
- 23 Door County with a Dog - trip in progress
- 24 Car Needed in Austin?
- 25 Provincetown: Parking in City Lots and Restaurant Recommendations