Trying to decide between a tour of the stadium or going to see the Sounder play. Has anyone been on the tour? Do you get to see the locker rooms or anything exciting? I am thinking it would be more fun to see the Sounders game than take a tour, please let me know what you think! My son is a huge Seahawks fan!
Qwest Field Tour
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 3 Days in Northern California w Car- Itinerary Recommendations?
- 2 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 3 Help on choosing outdoorsy town to move to after college
- 4 A trip from Pensacola to Miami
- 5 Pizza Paradise In Pasadena
- 6 Planning to see chicago with a big family
- 7 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC
- 8 12-hour layover in Honolulu: What to do?
- 9 Would a Annual Park pass be worth it?
- 10 Las Vegas, GC, Page, Bryce, Zion - August with teens - advice welcome
- 11 Alaska Marine highway - worth the 2 day trip?
- 12 Boston to see Sargent works
- 13 Trip report, Part 4 - Monument Valley, Arches, Bryce, Vegas, Jan 2015
- 14 New York City - apartment locations
- 15 Utah 2
- 16 Southern states in March/April 2016
- 17 Dinsey Wolrd - another "what resort" question
- 18 Tudor city -special help/info
- 19 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 20 Coffee shop or dinner recommendations for Fullerton/Anaheim area?
- 21 Xmas in Key West: Come on Vacation, Leave on Probation
- 22 Short New York City Weekend Trip report March 2015
- 23 Good restaurants near Griffith Observatory?
- 24 Notom-Burr or Rt 12 from Capitol Reef to Bryce
- 25 must see and do's in Maui?