We would like to request destination and accommodation suggestions. We wish to travel in early June with our ten-year-old granddaughter to a continental United States beach next to warm ocean water. (The Pacific is a bit too chilly for us.) We are inlanders from the Southwest who are unused to ocean swimming, so we would prefer a beach with a lifeguard. We like to stay in small one to three story motels/hotels or low rise condominiums in small, rather quiet communities that are not too far from larger communities with airports. An island experience might be nice. Our granddaughter enjoys biking and seeing animals. Thanks for any suggestions you are able to provide.
Quiet warm water family beach
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 2 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 3 Does anyone have a place on Cape Cod?
- 4 Mesa Verde
- 5 Is Lanai worth a day trip from Maui?
- 6 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 7 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 8 Hotel near Miami airport
- 9 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 10 Road Trip SW
- 11 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 12 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 13 culpepper
- 14 Driving Moab to Bryce Canyon
- 15 Chicago trip
- 16 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 17 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 18 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 19 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 20 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 21 moving to florida
- 22 Santa Barbara, California
- 23 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 24 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 25 Maui - Kaanapali shuttle/trolley