We would like to request destination and accommodation suggestions. We wish to travel in early June with our ten-year-old granddaughter to a continental United States beach next to warm ocean water. (The Pacific is a bit too chilly for us.) We are inlanders from the Southwest who are unused to ocean swimming, so we would prefer a beach with a lifeguard. We like to stay in small one to three story motels/hotels or low rise condominiums in small, rather quiet communities that are not too far from larger communities with airports. An island experience might be nice. Our granddaughter enjoys biking and seeing animals. Thanks for any suggestions you are able to provide.
Quiet warm water family beach
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 2 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 3 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 4 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 5 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 6 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 7 Visiting Denver
- 8 Visiting Denver
- 9 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 10 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 11 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 12 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 13 Alternatives to Disney in Florida
- 14 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 15 Denver in a half day
- 16 First family ski trip
- 17 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando
- 18 Return to Utah - New Sites
- 19 Oahu ideas
- 20 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 21 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 22 Best places to move to Florida?
- 23 West Coast Bound End of March
- 24 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 25 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.