We would like to request destination and accommodation suggestions. We wish to travel in early June with our ten-year-old granddaughter to a continental United States beach next to warm ocean water. (The Pacific is a bit too chilly for us.) We are inlanders from the Southwest who are unused to ocean swimming, so we would prefer a beach with a lifeguard. We like to stay in small one to three story motels/hotels or low rise condominiums in small, rather quiet communities that are not too far from larger communities with airports. An island experience might be nice. Our granddaughter enjoys biking and seeing animals. Thanks for any suggestions you are able to provide.
Quiet warm water family beach
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best Route into NW Washington DC
- 2 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 3 Colorado Skiing
- 4 Photo trip log from Grand Wailea
- 5 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 6 American Honeymoon in March
- 7 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 8 san fran sightseeing
- 9 Boston in winter?
- 10 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 11 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 12 Best route home from page, az to ny?
- 13 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 14 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 15 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 16 charlotte
- 17 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 18 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 19 New York City in April
- 20 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 21 Long Beach - alternative lodging to Queen Mary but close by
- 22 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 23 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 24 Need beach location for summer family reunion.
- 25 Help?! I-40 or I-20 across Southeast US this week? (Construction delays?)