We would like to request destination and accommodation suggestions. We wish to travel in early June with our ten-year-old granddaughter to a continental United States beach next to warm ocean water. (The Pacific is a bit too chilly for us.) We are inlanders from the Southwest who are unused to ocean swimming, so we would prefer a beach with a lifeguard. We like to stay in small one to three story motels/hotels or low rise condominiums in small, rather quiet communities that are not too far from larger communities with airports. An island experience might be nice. Our granddaughter enjoys biking and seeing animals. Thanks for any suggestions you are able to provide.
Quiet warm water family beach
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Calf trip
- 2 New Orleans Trip Report - Dec. 2014
- 3 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 4 Tipping advice
- 5 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 6 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 7 House sitter
- 8 Key West Hotel in January
- 9 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 10 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 11 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 12 4 week family trip ideas
- 13 x mas
- 14 Trip to Niagara Falls
- 15 Florida in between stop 2 days after Key Largo towards St.pete
- 16 Help me plan a trip to Nashville and Memphis.
- 17 Restaurant in NYC advice
- 18 ny ers now living in nc taking their kids to nyc for first time
- 19 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 20 Uber and Airbnb-Insurance and Credentials
- 21 Marriott Marquis San Francisco
- 22 New Casual Italian/Pizza Restaurant, via Danny Meyer: MARTA
- 23 Stopover in MIAMI
- 24 Key West Hidden Gem Hotels?
- 25 San Francisco Advice needed