We would like to request destination and accommodation suggestions. We wish to travel in early June with our ten-year-old granddaughter to a continental United States beach next to warm ocean water. (The Pacific is a bit too chilly for us.) We are inlanders from the Southwest who are unused to ocean swimming, so we would prefer a beach with a lifeguard. We like to stay in small one to three story motels/hotels or low rise condominiums in small, rather quiet communities that are not too far from larger communities with airports. An island experience might be nice. Our granddaughter enjoys biking and seeing animals. Thanks for any suggestions you are able to provide.
Quiet warm water family beach
View all United States activity »
- 1 Where is the best place to ski and stay in Lake Tahoe??
- 2 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 3 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 4 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 5 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 6 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 7 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 8 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 9 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 10 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 11 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 12 Vero Beach FL
- 13 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 14 Question about Boulder area
- 15 Camping near Vail, Colorado
- 16 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 17 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 18 Savanah Sojourn
- 19 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 20 San Antonio
- 21 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 22 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 23 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 24 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 25 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?