Hi, I have already posted a question asking for suggestions for 2 seniors for 10-14 days anywhere from mid-Feb. to early Mar. We're looking for a beautiful warm beach, don't care much about nightlife/entertainment, don't golf. Like shopping, museums, but hate big cities & crowds. Thanks to your suggestions, I am looking at Siesta Key, Anna Maria Island, St. Pete, Fort Myers & a few others. Can anyone tell me what the possibilities are of not seeing tons of families with small children during these dates? I was almost ready to reserve a place in Siesta Key & then read comments on TripAdvisor about beaches being "packed". Any information would be greatly appreciated!
Quiet Warm Beaches Possible in February in Florida?
View all United States activity »
- 1 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 2 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 3 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 4 Staying at the Omni in downtown austin. Anywhere to park cheaper?
- 5 South Florida luxury hotels with a 5 year old
- 6 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 7 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 8 Wailea Maui Restaurants
- 9 RIP Judy Rogers
- 10 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 11 Road trip across the USA - looking for suggestions.
- 12 Boston area
- 13 Savanah Sojourn
- 14 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 15 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 16 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 17 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 18 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 19 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 20 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 21 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 22 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 23 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 24 Creating restaurant list for San Francisco - new ones??
- 25 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!