Hi, I have already posted a question asking for suggestions for 2 seniors for 10-14 days anywhere from mid-Feb. to early Mar. We're looking for a beautiful warm beach, don't care much about nightlife/entertainment, don't golf. Like shopping, museums, but hate big cities & crowds. Thanks to your suggestions, I am looking at Siesta Key, Anna Maria Island, St. Pete, Fort Myers & a few others. Can anyone tell me what the possibilities are of not seeing tons of families with small children during these dates? I was almost ready to reserve a place in Siesta Key & then read comments on TripAdvisor about beaches being "packed". Any information would be greatly appreciated!
Quiet Warm Beaches Possible in February in Florida?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 2 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 3 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 4 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 5 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 6 Colorado in the summer!
- 7 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 8 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 9 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 10 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 11 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 12 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 13 Brooklyn why?
- 14 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 15 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 16 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 17 Kennedy Space Center
- 18 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 19 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 20 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 21 5 week in US/Mexico
- 22 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 23 John Heinz National Wildlife Refuge at Tinicum
- 24 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 25 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint