Hi, I have already posted a question asking for suggestions for 2 seniors for 10-14 days anywhere from mid-Feb. to early Mar. We're looking for a beautiful warm beach, don't care much about nightlife/entertainment, don't golf. Like shopping, museums, but hate big cities & crowds. Thanks to your suggestions, I am looking at Siesta Key, Anna Maria Island, St. Pete, Fort Myers & a few others. Can anyone tell me what the possibilities are of not seeing tons of families with small children during these dates? I was almost ready to reserve a place in Siesta Key & then read comments on TripAdvisor about beaches being "packed". Any information would be greatly appreciated!
Quiet Warm Beaches Possible in February in Florida?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 2 Road Trip SW
- 3 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 4 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 5 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 6 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 7 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 8 culpepper
- 9 Driving Moab to Bryce Canyon
- 10 Chicago trip
- 11 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 12 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 13 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 14 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 15 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 16 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 17 moving to florida
- 18 Santa Barbara, California
- 19 Hotel near Miami airport
- 20 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 21 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 22 Maui - Kaanapali shuttle/trolley
- 23 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 24 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 25 Philly