Hi, I have already posted a question asking for suggestions for 2 seniors for 10-14 days anywhere from mid-Feb. to early Mar. We're looking for a beautiful warm beach, don't care much about nightlife/entertainment, don't golf. Like shopping, museums, but hate big cities & crowds. Thanks to your suggestions, I am looking at Siesta Key, Anna Maria Island, St. Pete, Fort Myers & a few others. Can anyone tell me what the possibilities are of not seeing tons of families with small children during these dates? I was almost ready to reserve a place in Siesta Key & then read comments on TripAdvisor about beaches being "packed". Any information would be greatly appreciated!
Quiet Warm Beaches Possible in February in Florida?
View all United States activity »
- 1 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 2 Warm and don't Drive
- 3 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 4 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 5 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 6 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 7 Roads Open to Estes Park
- 8 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 9 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 10 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 11 RIP Judy Rogers
- 12 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 13 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 14 BASEBALL SPRING TRAINING-SCOTTSDALE
- 15 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 16 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 17 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 18 hotel near Met NYC
- 19 NY - Tapas/Wine bar in theater district
- 20 Princeville in January
- 21 Good mobile booking apps for Kansas City area
- 22 pa to az
- 23 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 24 Savanah Sojourn
- 25 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?