Hi, I have already posted a question asking for suggestions for 2 seniors for 10-14 days anywhere from mid-Feb. to early Mar. We're looking for a beautiful warm beach, don't care much about nightlife/entertainment, don't golf. Like shopping, museums, but hate big cities & crowds. Thanks to your suggestions, I am looking at Siesta Key, Anna Maria Island, St. Pete, Fort Myers & a few others. Can anyone tell me what the possibilities are of not seeing tons of families with small children during these dates? I was almost ready to reserve a place in Siesta Key & then read comments on TripAdvisor about beaches being "packed". Any information would be greatly appreciated!
Quiet Warm Beaches Possible in February in Florida?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Refining my California Itinerary
- 2 Getaway
- 3 Restaurants near Mendocino area
- 4 Arizona / Utah Itinerary
- 5 What's new on Maui?
- 6 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 7 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 8 Oregon Road Trip
- 9 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 10 Colorado aspen updates
- 11 Is Canada as expensive as Europe if I don't turn my iPhone off?
- 12 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 13 Hwy 12 Bryce Canyon to Arches/ Moab in 1 Day w/ Kids help?
- 14 I am planning a trip looking for must see tips
- 15 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 16 Christmas in TX
- 17 Hotel recommendations for Western Oregon
- 18 Kauai and Molokai or Kauai and Maui for 10 days?
- 19 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 20 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 21 XMAS STORES IN CENTRAL FL??
- 22 Tucson area flooding
- 23 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 24 Fall week in Massachusetts
- 25 Moving to New Jersey