Hi, I have already posted a question asking for suggestions for 2 seniors for 10-14 days anywhere from mid-Feb. to early Mar. We're looking for a beautiful warm beach, don't care much about nightlife/entertainment, don't golf. Like shopping, museums, but hate big cities & crowds. Thanks to your suggestions, I am looking at Siesta Key, Anna Maria Island, St. Pete, Fort Myers & a few others. Can anyone tell me what the possibilities are of not seeing tons of families with small children during these dates? I was almost ready to reserve a place in Siesta Key & then read comments on TripAdvisor about beaches being "packed". Any information would be greatly appreciated!
Quiet Warm Beaches Possible in February in Florida?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 5 Day Trip to New York in October
- 2 Signal Mountain Lodge, Gardiner and Bozeman
- 3 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 4 Oregon Road Trip
- 5 Colorado aspen updates
- 6 Ideas needed for October Road trip
- 7 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 8 San Francisco vs. San Diego
- 9 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 10 Worst Restaurants in America
- 11 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 12 4 week family trip ideas
- 13 Newport Restaurants
- 14 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 15 Newport, RI - What's it like?
- 16 Door County or New Glarus, Wis visit 4th weekend in Oct 2014?
- 17 Low Country Honor Flight to Washington DC
- 18 Fall week in Massachusetts
- 19 MA to FL on Thanksgiving Day
- 20 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 21 Question About Sealodge
- 22 Broadway choices
- 23 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 24 Fairbanks Alaska
- 25 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?