I'm trying to decide between two totally different options for a weekend trip in November. One option is Washington DC staying at the Park Hyatt and going to the Metropolitan Food Show, the other choice is the Inn at Perry Cabin in St. Michael's, MD. These are both upscale properties that I would normally not splurge for but I'm able to get a really good deal so I figured I'd live the good life for a weekend. Any opinions?
Quick weekend trip, where to go?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 2 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 3 Texas
- 4 Self guided White House tour
- 5 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 6 Northwest USA
- 7 middlebury vt snow
- 8 Tybee Island?... hilton head? help please?
- 9 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 10 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 11 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.
- 12 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 13 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 14 New Orleans: Is 2 hours enough time to enjoy brunch at Commander's Palace?
- 15 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 16 First Trip to Nashville, TN - tips, suggestions
- 17 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 18 Moving to CT
- 19 Hotels Philly
- 20 Drive down the West Coast 2015
- 21 Ackislander
- 22 What National Parks to visit in Mid-March
- 23 san diego or nearby area
- 24 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 25 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation