I'm trying to decide between two totally different options for a weekend trip in November. One option is Washington DC staying at the Park Hyatt and going to the Metropolitan Food Show, the other choice is the Inn at Perry Cabin in St. Michael's, MD. These are both upscale properties that I would normally not splurge for but I'm able to get a really good deal so I figured I'd live the good life for a weekend. Any opinions?
Quick weekend trip, where to go?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 University of Texas Austin College Trip
- 2 Four days in DC
- 3 Oceanfront condo rentals in Maui?
- 4 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 5 Nice town to sleep/dine in near I-95 between Baltimore and DC
- 6 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 7 Just to clarify, Lodging in Yellowstone
- 8 Itinerary for : Vegas - Zion - Bryce - Antelope - Grand Canyon
- 9 3 nights in Nashville
- 10 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 11 One Night at Logan Airport
- 12 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 13 Please help with itinerary
- 14 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 15 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 16 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 17 Backpacking in April
- 18 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 19 Circle Oahu / luau
- 20 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 21 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 22 "Off the beaten path" road trip from Vail, CO
- 23 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 24 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 25 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.