I'm trying to decide between two totally different options for a weekend trip in November. One option is Washington DC staying at the Park Hyatt and going to the Metropolitan Food Show, the other choice is the Inn at Perry Cabin in St. Michael's, MD. These are both upscale properties that I would normally not splurge for but I'm able to get a really good deal so I figured I'd live the good life for a weekend. Any opinions?
Quick weekend trip, where to go?
- 1 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 2 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 3 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 4 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 5 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 6 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 7 Ackislander or others- restaurants in Nantucket in 2013
- 8 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 9 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 10 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 11 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 12 Boston and surrounding area
- 13 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 14 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 15 Newport, RI Questions
- 16 Rafting Snake River early June?
- 17 Staying at the Andaz in West Hollywood with kids.
- 18 Restaurant Recommendations in Salt Lake City Area
- 19 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 20 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 21 Using public transit in San Diego
- 22 Rafting trip on the Snake River (Tetons/Jackson Hole)
- 23 Seward to Anchorage
- 24 Little Rock, Arkansas, Clinton Library
- 25 Iteneray help: Santa Fe-Taos-Durango-Colorado Springs