I'm trying to decide between two totally different options for a weekend trip in November. One option is Washington DC staying at the Park Hyatt and going to the Metropolitan Food Show, the other choice is the Inn at Perry Cabin in St. Michael's, MD. These are both upscale properties that I would normally not splurge for but I'm able to get a really good deal so I figured I'd live the good life for a weekend. Any opinions?
Quick weekend trip, where to go?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 MA to FL on Thanksgiving Day
- 2 Getaway
- 3 San Francisco vs. San Diego
- 4 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 5 Yosemite Lodging
- 6 Temecula Winery Tours
- 7 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 8 Fairbanks Alaska
- 9 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 10 Worst Restaurants in America
- 11 Trip Report - Yellowstone & Grand Tetons National Parks - July 18-25, 2014
- 12 What's new on Maui?
- 13 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 14 Washington DC and Philadelphia
- 15 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 16 Jensen Beach - Vistana Beach Club
- 17 Broadway choices
- 18 Question About Sealodge
- 19 Colorado aspen updates
- 20 New England Skiing
- 21 4 week family trip ideas
- 22 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 23 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 24 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 25 Florida KeysL Big Pine Key or Tavernier