I'm trying to decide between two totally different options for a weekend trip in November. One option is Washington DC staying at the Park Hyatt and going to the Metropolitan Food Show, the other choice is the Inn at Perry Cabin in St. Michael's, MD. These are both upscale properties that I would normally not splurge for but I'm able to get a really good deal so I figured I'd live the good life for a weekend. Any opinions?
Quick weekend trip, where to go?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 2 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 3 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 4 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 5 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 6 2 weeks in Alaska
- 7 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 8 Charlotte restaurant help
- 9 Week in Colorado Springs with 9 & 7 year old. Advice
- 10 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 11 Need help with 2 days in Yellowstone with West Yellowstone Lodging
- 12 Road Trip SW
- 13 Yosemite Fire
- 14 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 15 Place to Grab a Bite to Eat near Wilmington train station?
- 16 Upscale Mexican restaurant in downtown Denver
- 17 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 18 Seattle-Tacoma Airport to downtown Seattle
- 19 culpepper
- 20 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 21 Fancy dining
- 22 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 23 Help w/ River Cruise Company-OH to Mississippi-end@New Orleans-Fall 2014
- 24 Where to stay on Kauai...does time of year really matter?
- 25 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo