I'm trying to decide between two totally different options for a weekend trip in November. One option is Washington DC staying at the Park Hyatt and going to the Metropolitan Food Show, the other choice is the Inn at Perry Cabin in St. Michael's, MD. These are both upscale properties that I would normally not splurge for but I'm able to get a really good deal so I figured I'd live the good life for a weekend. Any opinions?
Quick weekend trip, where to go?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 2 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 3 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 4 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 5 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 6 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 7 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 8 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 9 Kennedy Space Center
- 10 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 11 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 12 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 13 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 14 5 week in US/Mexico
- 15 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 16 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 17 John Heinz National Wildlife Refuge at Tinicum
- 18 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 19 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 20 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 21 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 22 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 23 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 24 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 25 San Diego Itinerary-- Suggestions???