We will be visiting a friend in Bryn Mywr, PA and will be leaving there on the 21st of June to spend the next night in Shelton, CT. I was hoping we could somehow have a few hours in NYC, if for nothing else than to say we have been there. Not sure how to travel from there to NYC, it will be public transportation - train or bus. What could we see in that short time?
Quick trip to NYC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New Orleans - good side trip in a car?
- 2 Miami comfort without $$$$
- 3 Hotel Consturction in NYC
- 4 Hanging Lake Hike (CO) with Kids?
- 5 GTG in Los Angeles March 17 or 18
- 6 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics
- 7 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 8 Chicago to New England Road trip
- 9 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 10 North Conway, Jackson or where to stay in October
- 11 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 12 Fall trip, best location to stay in Vermont. Need help please.
- 13 Tallest and largest living Saguaros at Saguaro National Park
- 14 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 15 Montana- what are must see places?
- 16 California San Diego area lodging
- 17 Kauai Garden tours
- 18 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 19 Stopover between Las Vegas and Yosemite
- 20 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 21 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 22 Broadway show suggestions April 22 or 23
- 23 Advice on Roadtrip
- 24 Cabin in Northern Maine
- 25 Furnace Creek Inn or Ranch