We will be visiting a friend in Bryn Mywr, PA and will be leaving there on the 21st of June to spend the next night in Shelton, CT. I was hoping we could somehow have a few hours in NYC, if for nothing else than to say we have been there. Not sure how to travel from there to NYC, it will be public transportation - train or bus. What could we see in that short time?
Quick trip to NYC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Nice town to sleep/dine in near I-95 between Baltimore and DC
- 2 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 3 Just to clarify, Lodging in Yellowstone
- 4 Oceanfront condo rentals in Maui?
- 5 Itinerary for : Vegas - Zion - Bryce - Antelope - Grand Canyon
- 6 Four days in DC
- 7 3 nights in Nashville
- 8 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 9 One Night at Logan Airport
- 10 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 11 Please help with itinerary
- 12 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 13 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 14 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 15 Backpacking in April
- 16 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 17 Circle Oahu / luau
- 18 University of Texas Austin College Trip
- 19 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 20 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 21 "Off the beaten path" road trip from Vail, CO
- 22 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 23 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 24 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 25 replica designer handbags