We're making a short trip to KC and staying at the Country Club Plaza. We want to experience some good food that won't break the bank. Is Jack Stack still good for BBQ? Would also like suggestions for Italian, steak, and pizza. We used to eat at Pizza Shoppe and loved the pink salad dressing. Is it still worth a visit ? Also, is Ernie Biggs the closest piano bar to the CC Plaza? Any other fun bars to go to on a Thursday night? Is Westport within walking distance to the CC Plaza? It's been a while since we've been there and can't remember the distance. We'll be in Overland Park for part of a day and would welcome lunch or dinner suggestions in the Oak Park mall area.
Quick trip to KC restaurant and nightlife recs needed
- 1 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 2 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 3 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 4 D.C. in a day
- 5 San FRancisco Apt Location - Comments, pls
- 6 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 7 Stay between San Francisco and Redwoods?
- 8 A Visit to Charleston
- 9 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 10 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!
- 11 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 12 How similar are the San Juan Islands and the Tofino area of B.C.?
- 13 Florida to Yellowstone to Mt. Rushmore-Sept 2013
- 14 Oregon & Washington: What are we missing, as we're big fans already?
- 15 Pine or Deckers as a place to meet (Lost Creek Wilderness)
- 16 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 17 DC with Kids Trip Report
- 18 Using public transit in San Diego
- 19 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 20 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 21 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 22 Erie Canal - Finger Lakes Region - Day Trip?
- 23 Wisconsin Dells with teenagers
- 24 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles
- 25 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????